I mean, not really. (Journalism!!!!!) I'm sure Halle Berry and her daughter can go to France and grow twirly mustaches and step in the tres French piles of dog poop that are literally everywhere (EVERYWHERE). But Berry is not allowed to move to France and take 4-year-old Nahla away from father Gabriel Aubry. So that's that.
Halle argued the L.A. paparazzi scene made life in California too dangerous for her and her daughter — but today the judge in the case ruled in favor of Gabriel, refusing to let Halle jet to France with their kid.
The full details of the ruling are unclear — but one thing's for sure ... Halle did NOT get what she wanted.
Sources close to Halle tell TMZ, she never wanted to remove Gabriel from Nahla's life — she merely believed France would be safer for everyone involved.
I don't know first-hand, but I imagine that the only thing worse than being involved in a messy custody case is losing a messy custody case. Ughs and hugs all around. [TMZ]
Rihanna got super wasted and did an interview with Andy Cohen:
Rihanna cursed her way through a Facebook Live! interview on Thursday, jokingly claimed she was too wasted to answer any "deep" questions about her music...
When asked if [she and Chris Brown] were in fact officially back together, RiRi briefly replied, "No."
However, she did later admit that she thought that ex-boyfriend Brown was still "pretty dope."
...She then laughed, saying, "This is deep I know. I'm too drunk for this sh*t."
I would be too, RiRi. I would be too. It is the only reasonable preparation for being questioned by Andy Cohen. [Radar]
Miley Cyrus says her engagement to Liam Hemsworth is "freakishly normal," but don't hold your breath:
"That's my day and whatever I want on that day will be about me and that moment," Cyrus told Ellen DeGeneres. "That look of love."
Then again, this is a 19-year-old who wears her bras on the outside and who hasn't exactly displayed an urgency to say "I do." She's indicated that she wants a "long engagement," that a wedding is essentially about "paper" and that she plans to to put off her nuptials so that she can make more music.
"I'm really excited to get obviously married, but I kind of already feel married," she said back in September. "I know we're forever and I don't really need a paper right now."
Okey dokey dokey dokey dokey dokey dokey dokey dokey dokey dokey dokey! [E!]
Did you know that CNN's Don Lemon is in a Twitter feud with Jonah Hill? It's true! And it's delightful and it doesn't make any sense:
After an apparently tense run-in with Hill, Lemon Tweeted that he had "Said hi to @JonahHill in hotel. Think he thought I was bellman. Didn't know his name til bellman told me. A lesson to always be kind."
Hill responded by writing that "I said hi what do you want me to do move in with you? I was in a hurry. Didn't realize you were a 12 year old girl. Peace." SNAAAAAAAAAP. Snappity snap snap snap.
To which Lemon responded, "Hardly. You're not my type. But I know rude. And u were."
Lemon also said he felt "as if Hill had been treating him 'like the help.'" Setting aside the fact that "the help" deserves basic respect, whether or not they turn out to be Don Lemon, this is the weirdest story ever and everybody sounds like a dick. Which means it is my favorite story of the year. [Mediaite]
- Here's Hilaria Thomas talking shit about donuts and interviewing Alec Baldwin about the election. [Extra]
- Here's a whole article about Emma Roberts's sunglasses. (They're cute.) [E!]
- Leann Rimes adopted an abandoned puppy and named it "Eveie," which is cute and everything but NOT HOW LETTERS WORK. [ContactMusic]
- Gerard Butler considers Jessica Biel to be "the one that got away," says a source. Another thing that got away from Gerard Butler: Any good film roles ever. [Radar]
- Padma Lakshmi says Wendy Williams's boobs are "delicious." [HuffPo]
- Anderson Cooper will be talking about being gay on The Late Show tonight. [HuffPo]
- Apparently Carrie Underwood rapped. I will not be watching it. [ContactMusic]
- "Alicia Keys Gives Gary Clark Jr. The 'Best Studio Experience' Ever." So that's what the kids are calling it these days!!!!! [GONG.] [MTV]
- BAG END MADE OUT OF BALLOONS THAT LOOK LIKE HOT DOGS. [HuffPo]