Hahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahaahthe best! twitter.com/LilTunechi/sta…
- Lil Wayne WEEZY F (@LilTunechi) November 1, 2012
In this edition of Tweet Beat, Kelly Bensimon is sick of the negativity, Mindy Kaling knows that everybody has sex and Lil Wayne is very pleased with his Halloween doppelgänger.
Advice needed: How soon do I need to camp out for Twilight Breaking Dawn to cause serious concern from my family. Also anyone want to join?
- David Koechner (@DavidKoechner) November 1, 2012
BBC says, "Profits fall for Shell and Exxon." Boy, the tragedies just keep coming.
- Paula Poundstone (@paulapoundstone) November 1, 2012
Forgot to tweet this yesterday: Going as Batman tonight!
- billy eichner (@billyeichner) November 1, 2012
It's so disheartening to hear so much negativity about how people are dealing with the ramifications of #Sandy.
- Kelly K. Bensimon (@kellybensimon) November 1, 2012
When seeking shelter from the storm even little skinny guys are acceptable.
- Dr. Ruth Westheimer (@AskDrRuth) November 1, 2012
I'm skeptical of the science of climate change. Also of evolution, smoking causing cancer, electro-magnetism and thermodynamics.
- RainnWilson (@rainnwilson) November 1, 2012
Voted.Regardless of the critics say,it's as vital as washing your aS* You dont have to do either but just don't think you ain't stinkin too
- Chuck D (@MrChuckD) November 1, 2012
A lot of people are early voting. But the late ones never get credit. This morning I proudly cast my vote for Al Gore.
- Albert Brooks (@AlbertBrooks) November 1, 2012
Yo Pep I dont think they're gonna play this on the radio
- Mindy Kaling (@mindykaling) November 1, 2012
Nothing like forced human behavior in pop songs
- Maude Apatow (@maudeapatow) November 1, 2012