This may be my new favorite picture and I can't even explain why instagr.am/p/RiOhqNEkDd/
- Anderson Cooper (@andersoncooper) November 2, 2012
In this edition of Tweet Beat, Anderson Cooper is thrilled to hang out with a pig (and Nancy Grace), Nancy Grace posts an inappropriate screen grab, Andy Cohen's glad the marathon was canceled and RuPaul wants you to #supportfreaks.
- Nancy Grace (@NancyGraceHLN) November 2, 2012
I'm at work in midtown, heartened by live shots feeding in now of our downtown neighborhoods cheering as the lights come on.
- Rachel Maddow MSNBC (@maddow) November 2, 2012
- BD WONG (@BD_WONG) November 2, 2012
Mayor Bloomberg gets it right canceling the marathon.
- Andy Cohen (@BravoAndy) November 2, 2012
Been waiting my whole life for the world to turn on runners. Todays a great day!
- Chris Kelly (@imchriskelly) November 2, 2012
If I lived by the maxim "eat what you kill" I'd only be eating spiders and video game nazis.
- Adam McKay (@GhostPanther) November 2, 2012
My kids are old enough to understand contests but too young to understand they will never win contests.
- Michael Ian Black (@michaelianblack) November 2, 2012
Hey Rush Limbaugh, shut your hate-hole, get off your golden crapper and go help somebody. Your arrogance smells like summer garbage.
- Paula Pell (@perlapell) November 2, 2012
Dragsolutely work that voting booth, but just know that real political power is expressed where U spend your money #SupportFreaks
- RuPaul (@RuPaul) November 2, 2012
Be your own special self. Vote.
- Janet Jackson (@JanetJackson) November 2, 2012
Bees are like little suicide bombers.
- Ricky Gervais (@rickygervais) November 2, 2012
Have to pick up 2 dogs from the vet later. Trying to budget for how much barf my car can hold.
- Neko Case (@NekoCase) November 2, 2012
Ravaged by Sandy twitter.com/jessirklein/st…
- Jessi Klein (@jessirklein) November 2, 2012