Even when you live in a snow globe full of vodka and cocaine, the job crisis weighs heavily on your mind, as proven by Lindsay Lohan last night when she went out to promote a ginseng drink in Los Angeles. When asked who she plans to back in the election, she replied: "I just think employment is really important right now. So, as of now, Mitt Romney. As of now."
Not to harp on Stacey Dash's much-ballyhooed Republican endorsement, but now the two of them can dress up for Halloween as Mitt's top half and Mitt's bottom half. [E!]
The best thing about LiLo's terrible 2005 movie Just My Luck is probably this enlightening story about a drummer from British pop band McFly named Harry Judd who met and tried to have sex with her back then. He says that before he and a friend sat down with Lohan for dinner, she was already talking about all the "A-list" celebrities she's boned. "As we sat and ate, she told us all these stories - graphic stories about her sex life, enough to put us off our steaks."
Nevertheless, Judd persevered, and won her over with this line: "This was like Notting Hill, I told her. I was Hugh Grant and she was Julia Roberts. She loved that." Ughhh, that would work. Eventually, the two "got to second base," but Judd's friend walked in on them and then Lohan sobered up and said he had to be out by eight. Romance! [Express]
P.S., Dina Lohan's $1.3 million in the hole. [NY Post]
During a performance in Los Angeles last night, Madonna dedicated her song "Human Nature" to Malala Yousafzai, the 14-year-old Pakistani women's education activist who was shot in the head and neck and seriously injured by the Taliban on Tuesday.
"This made me cry," she told the crowd. "The 14-year-old schoolgirl who wrote a blog about going to school. The Taliban stopped her bus and shot her. Do you realize how sick that is?" She later revealed that the name Malala was written on her back. Obviously, it's not the first time that Madonna has attempted to get an political or international message out on her MDNA tour: she was a major supporter of Pussy Riot and has been vocal about her support for President Obama. [Rolling Stone]
Nelly's tour bus got detained at a border control checkpoint in Sierra Blanca and cops found 36 small baggies of heroin and over ten pounds of weed (let me just repeat that: ten pounds of weed), plus a .45 caliber handgun. One of the seven tour bus passengers confessed that the contraband was all his and he was taken into Texas custody. The others were released, but Nelly's fucking pissed at the guy anyway:
I'm not gone front I'm MAD as Hell about this sh#t!!2have some1 who works 4u n who u call a friend 4 ova 10years jeopardize ur life WTF?
— Nelly_Mo(@Nelly_Mo) October 12, 2012
Without further ado, Snoop
Slow-ass runners, take heart, for Mindy Kaling is one of us. She discussed how hard it is to eat healthy on the set of a show named after you for at least nineteen hours a day. "I'd love to lose 15 pounds and exercise five to seven times a week," she said, but she mostly just goes on runs when she has the time, at a pace that kind of embarrasses her: "I'm talking about an 11-minute mile over an hour and a half." [Us Weekly]
This has been going on for months already, but Mad Men onscreen lovers Vincent Kartheiser and Alexis Bledel finally debuted in public as bee-eff/gee-eff. [NYDN]
- 8 Mile actress Taryn Manning got arrested for assaulting her 23-year-old assistant. [NY Post]
- Ashmi fed each other ice cream. [People]
- Patti Stanger offers her dubious advice to Rihanna and Chris Brown. [People]
- Paula Abdul's glad that Nicole Scherzinger overcame bulimia. [People]
- Here's Natalie Portman in a clinch with Michael Fassbender for a movie. [Us Weekly]
- Modern Family kid star Nolan Gould is a babygenius. [Us Weekly]
- Ke$ha's not a train wreck, she just drinks a lot, insists Ke$ha. [Us Weekly]
- Conan O'Brien's cute little daughter and her cute little rainboots! [Us Weekly]
- Um, the Hulk Hogan sex tape was leaked by a former employee of Bubba the Love Sponge. [NYDN]
- Katie Holmes took the SUBWAY. [NYDN]
- ScarJo hit on Domingo Zapata, a friend (and rumored beaux) of LiLo's. [Page Six]
- Stacy Keibler's making a line of healthy snacks. [Page Six]
- Jordin Sparks and Jason Derulo might get engaged. [Us Weekly]
- Yoncy and others arrived at Gwyneth Paltrow's 40th birthday party. [Global Grind]
- FUCKKKkk, Kris Humphries' ex-booty-call Myla Sinanaj's 15 minutes of fame continues with a book deal. [Page Six]