Those dudes from LMFAO—you know, the one with the hair and then the other one with the pants—have announced that they've drifted apart and will no longer be collaborating on terrible dance jams about being drunk and gross.
'I feel like we've been doing this for so long, five or six years. And we're kind of like saying, well, let's just do what's natural and just kind of explore that, instead of like forcing it all the time.'
Stefan will now be focusing on his solo material but insists it will still have a LMFAO-feel to it.
He said: 'All the music that I'm going to make is always going to be LMFAO-ish... I love all the topics that we talk about.
Comprised of the son and unclebrother of legendary record producer Berry Gordy, LMFAO will be remembered for several hits about being annoying near a beach; for that one guy flapping his dick up and down, up and down; and for the only instance in which anyone ever found Mitt Romney likeable, which was when Romney punched one of the dudes in the face on a plane. RIPLMFAO. [DailyMail]
The spurned first wife of Survivor creator Mark Burnett has written a tell-all memoir about his warts. Or something.
Mark Burnett has been dealt his own taste of real-life after his ex-wife published a warts-and-all memoir of their time together...Dianne Burnett tells how he betrayed his first wife and her step father - who happened to be his boss - as he wooed her with nights of passion in the company apartment...The former paratrooper wowed her with his British accent - he was born in the East End of London - and so she decided to sit next to him. She writes: ‘The next second he planted a hot kiss on my mouth, a real zinger that gave me goose bumps.
‘Whoa! What a kisser! Then he kissed me again. Oh my God, I'd just kissed a married man - a definite no-no in my book'.
But no-no soon turned into yes-yes when they got outside and Mr Burnett claimed his marriage was a lie.
At that point, the story about the book about the story of the time this lady made out with some British dude one time becomes—if this can be believed—even more boring. I cannot fathom how there is a market for the rambling recollections of former wives of TV producers of shows that nobody I know cares about. But whatever you say, America! That sound you hear is the library crying! [DailyMail]
Amanda Bynes. More Amanda Bynes. Amanda Bynes car. Amanda Bynes amazing. Amanda Bynes answers the phone. Amanda Bynes doodly doo.
The actress, 26, whose car was impounded on Sept. 16, was charged on Friday with two counts of driving on a suspended license, according to documents filed in the Los Angeles Superior Court.
When reached on the phone recently, Bynes told PEOPLE she is "doing amazing." Of her DUI charge, she said, "I don't drink and drive. It is all false."
Amanda Bynes is doing amazing. Amanda Bynes is all false. Fucking laws, how do they work!?!? Amanda Bynes, how does it work??!!? Amanda Bynes is the president of driving and nobody can put the president in jail except for DOG THE BOUNTY HUNTER. Amanda Bynes broke Dirt Bag. Amanda Bynes falls up the stairs, Amanda Bynes falls down the stairs. [People]
Fuck yeah, Geena Davis!!! Talkin' 'bout 'ginas!!!
Q: Your Institute on Gender in Media focuses on children 11 and younger. Why that age?
A: What I didn't know, until I had a daughter, was how poorly we're doing by girls in kids' entertainment! I decided I wanted to help the creators of kids media to realize how few female characters they were putting into what's made specifically for kids, and how stereotyped those few females characters were - especially in family films. I formed the Institute so I could have the data to back up my perception, and we now have sponsored the largest amount of research ever done on gender representations in media. We've chosen to focus on kids 11 and under because if boys and girls grow up seeing a big imbalance in the ratio of male to female characters from the very beginning, they will start to see this imbalance as normal. They may grow up believing that girls aren't as important as boys.
(There's a bunch more interview where that came from.) God, I love her. Thanks to Geena for de-Bynes-ing my brain this afternoon. [ONTD]
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy says he's leaving Dancing with the Stars to spend more time working on learning to spell his name. BING BONG BOOM. [Us]
- Okay. Okay!!! Here's a picture of Robbie Williams's baby, Theodora. Now please stop calling my house. [Express]
- Joan Rivers killed Biggie Smalls. [Extra]
- Here are some words: "Billy Crystal to walk red carpet in N.O.: Actor Billy Crystal babysat for his granddaughters for five days, and from the experience, a movie was born." So...Billy Crystal had sex with a carpet in front of some children and then, after a five-day gestation period, gave birth to a movie? Thanks for the info, Amanda Bynes, cub reporter. [Yahoo!]
- Here's an article about Louis CK's Wikipedia page. [Us]
- Here's Jillian Michaels on how she incorporates her infants into her exercise routine:
"I like to take Phoenix hiking in a Björn, or Lu for a bike ride in the sidecar or out with me on the paddle board," Michaels, 38, says. "I take them for jogs with my jogging stroller, and we love to play on the beach. I do everything I can to be active with my kids."
- Say jog more. Say jog. [People]
- The mom from Good Luck Charlie had a kid and named it Baker. [People]
- NeNe Leakes got featured in Vogue, despite Anna Wintour's distate for reality TV ragamuffins. [Radar]
- A crew member drowned on the set of The Lone Ranger. [TMZ]
- Kim Kardashian says she wants to trade lives with Jesus for a day and absorb his "powers," because she loves ear mites, food with dirt in it, and being imaginary. [AmyGrindhouse]