Pippa Middleton's been hanging out in New York with Andre Balazs and Roger Federer but, ultimately, the highlight of Pippa's stay here came when she and Chace Crawford "didn't party together, but spoke for 10 minutes." About what? About conditioners?
Their hair combines forces and shines like the sun.
You're Zac Efron, right?
Pippa walks away.
Kristen Stewart aptly predicted the better part of her summer in a pre-cheating interview for October's British Vogue.
I know that if you haven't thought about how you want to present a very packaged idea of yourself then it can seem like you lack ambition. But, dude, honestly? I can't. People expect it to be easy because there you are, out there, doing the thing that you want and making lots of money out of it. But, you know, I'm not that smooth. I can get clumsy around certain people. Like if I were to sit down and think, 'OK, I'm really famous, how am I going to conduct myself in public?' I wouldn't know who that person would be! It would be a lot easier if I could, but I can't."
Robert Pattinson's sisters are draping their heartbroken sparkly brother in the protective cloak of sisterhood and hate K-Stew's guts on his behalf. [Daily Mail]
Snooki took her baby out and waved him around for People Magazine. "It's a different kind of love that I never felt before," she says about Lorenzo Dominic, adding that the partying is over and she's a whole new person. Was she a person before? Is she now? Are we human? Or are we dancer? Discuss. [People]
Lena Dunham's dating .fun guitarist Jack Antonoff these days, one of the guys responsible for the pervasive spring hit "We Are Young," which is kind of perfect because both Dunham and that song make me feel less like "setting the world on fire" and more like taking a Klonopin and falling asleep in the middle of eating a burrito. Antonoff used to date Alia Shawkat, which actually makes me want to invite all of his past and present girlfriends over to my house and have the greatest staying-up-all-night-talking sleepover in the world. [Us Weekly]
For a refreshing change, Kanye West is posturing! In the single "Click" from his upcoming album Cruel Summer, he references that time his girlfriend Kim Kardashian filmed herself playing Jenga and solving the paranormal mystery of the old abandoned mill with her former boyfriend Ray-J:
Eat breakfast at Gucci / My girl a superstar all from a home movie.
So there's that. [TMZ]
- Colin Farrell and Jessica Biel discovered they share a love of poetry. [The Sun]
- Guys, there is an Alanis Morissette Day in Ottawa and Alanis Morissette does not like it. [NDTV]
- The Wire actor Michael K. Williams has admitted that he was on cocaine for much of his time on the iconic Baltimore drug crime saga. :/ :/ :/ [Seattle Intelligencer]
- Astrologer to the stars (LOLOLCAT SEE WHAT I DID THERE) Susan Miller had dinner with Lindsay and Dina Lohan. When the moon is in the seventh house, and Jupiter aligns with Mars, Lindsay Lohan is drunk. [Twitter]
- Katie Holmes walked around with a guy named Jeremy Strong who is not her boyfriend. [Us Weekly]
- The laydeez of The Talk (Sharon Osbourne, Julie Chen, Sara Gilbert, Sheryl Underwood and Aisha Tyler) will go makeupless for one episode. Unrelated: Aisha Tyler is the shit. [People]
- Kate Bosworth got engaged and Tweeted a picture of her ring. [Celebrity Gossip]
- George Michael invited 300 doctors and nurses from the Vienna hospital that saved his life last year to the first concert of his new tour, d'awwwwww. [Express]
- Bradley Cooper and Zoe Saldana stood together on a carpet and now everyone thinks they're fucking again. [Celebuzz]
- Lookit, Adele and her baby bump are chilling. [People]
- Chris Brown danced at a club where Jersey Shore's Pauly D was DJ-ing and continued dancing even when he cued up Drake songs. Pauly D, WHY WOULD YOU TEMPT FATE LIKE THAT. [Page Six]
- Puddle of Mudd's Wes Scantlin got arrested. If you, y'know, have bail money, that'd be cool? [NYDN]
- Royal girlfriend Cressida Bonas is OK with Prince Harry's little indiscretion. [NYDN]
- Here is James Deen smushing his face up against Janice Dickinson. KISSING. [Superficial]
- After weeks of drunk texting (reportedly), Katy Perry has reunited with John Mayer. Like anyone needed positive reinforcement of drunk texting. [Gather Celebs]