- A day after Holly Madison met with Hugh Hefner and fiancée Crystal Harris, to "wish them the best," she declared in an interview, "I feel like he's making a hasty decision. I'm not sure Crystal's the best thing for him."
- Holly explained,
Crystal hasn't been around very long — she's a mysterious character. No one knows much about her. Plus, she's very young, probably too young to settle down. I've seen a lot of girls try to date Hef, and some have ulterior motives. I don't think it would be a bad idea for him to get to know her a little better. I think it's possible Crystal could break Hef's heart. They could end up divorcing, and she could take half his money.
Lest you think that Holly's just bitter, she added, "I'm not jealous that he'd marry someone else. I just don't want it to be a girl who's using him to start her career. Basically, I think he could do better than Crystal." [Life & Style]
- John Travolta and Kelly Preston debuted their son Benjamin Hunter Kaleo Travolta on the cover of Hello! in the U.K. and People in the U.S. Proceeds from the sale of the photos will go to the Jett Travolta Foundation. John says of Benjamin, "For us it's been uplifting. Especially when he smiles at me and seems contented in my arms. He's given the house a renewed spirit and purpose." [Star]
- In an interview with Howard Stern, Camille Grammer said Kelsey Grammer is perfect for his role as a cross-dresser in La Cage Aux Folles, then refused to elaborate and joked, "I'm gonna be smacked with a lawsuit!" [Star]
- Shocker: Rooney Mara had to cut her hair to play Lisbeth Salander. [Us]
- Lindsay Lohan won't be asking a judge for permission to attend her grandmother's 87th birthday party in New York. "She's not asking for anything extra," says Michael Lohan. "She's focusing on her sobriety." [Radar]
- Samantha Ronson's dog Cadillac has been banned from West Hollywood for killing another dog in August. Cadillac currently lives with Sam in Venice. [TMZ]
- David Nelson, the last surviving member of the family on The Adventures of Ozzie and Harriet has died due to complications from colon cancer. He was 74. [Reuters]
- Lea Michele's campaign to squash the diva rumors continues. She says she only refused to sign an autograph for True Grit star Hailee Steinfeld because she sent a PA to retrieve her signature. "I heard Hailee was upset and feel terrible," says Lea. "The 'Glee' schedule is so jam-packed that the PA probably pulled me so that I wouldn't be late to set. I never meant to hurt her feelings. She's an extraordinary talent, and I look forward to meeting her one day." [Popeater]
- Even Mila Kunis' friends don't know why she and Macaulay Culkin broke up. A source says, "No one knows. We all found out and were like, what?! They were really great together and seemed to make each other very happy. But you know what, she seems really happy right now. She's ready to get that globe." [E!]
- Johnny Depp isn't making any apologies for The Tourist flopping at the box office. He says if he could do it over again, "I'd do it exactly the same. I wanted to work with Angelina and I felt like I had a good handle on the character. It was not a character that I'd really played before. I don't know the main ingredient of success at the box office. I just feel that's not something I can do anything about." [EW]