Zac Efron, the High School Musical 2 actor who once sang "Everybody's talkin' at me/Everybody's tryna get in muh head," has reportedly been treating new girlfriend Sam Miro "like a dictator," controlling everything about her, down to what she wears and eats.
An insider exclusively told OKMagazine.com that [Efron] is micro-managing all aspects of Sami's life, giving her "a catalogue of instructions" from how she should look to how she should eat!
"Zac has been like a dictator with Sami ever since they went public," the source told OK! exclusively. "He's micro-managing everything from diet and exercise to her fashion and beauty, and it's driving her crazy!"
The report of his arguably abusive behavior lines up with a recently released blind item that many have attributed to Efron:
This young film actor seems to be doing more vacationing than working lately. On a recent trip, he was accompanied by a young woman. Some are saying that they are dating and that he is on a "love high."
Oh, he's high all right. But it's not on love!
If you were to look just beyond the cropped images of him with the girl, you might catch a glimpse of the person who is REALLY his main companion on this trip. This person is not a celebrity… but we know who he is! He is one of the scummiest, most notorious drug dealers in the world. He scores hard drugs – like c*caine and h*roin – for some of the biggest celebrities in Hollywood when they travel. That he is a new close friend of our young and troubled actor is no coincidence.
Time to quit being a dick and get'cha head in the game, Zac.
Speaking of dudes who dress their wives and girlfriends, professional musician and Kim Kardashian-stylist Kanye West had a run in with a paparazzo that was actually kinda charming. Before speeding off in a cab, 'Ye called a photographer over because he liked the guy's sweatshirt. [TMZ]
Taylor Swift would very much like it if we would stop trying to set her up all the time. "People will say, let me set you up with someone, and I'm just sitting there saying, 'That's not what I'm doing. I'm not lonely; I'm not looking.' They just don't get it," she tells Cosmopolitan UK. Alright, Tay, but if you ever change your mind, my cousin Dan has a decent job and only one DUI. [Gossip Cop]
- Amanda Bynes has been released from psychiatric holding and it's not exactly going well. [TMZ]
- Emma Watson told Elle UK that her UN speech on feminism "wasn't an easy thing" for her to do: "It felt like: 'Am I going to have lunch with these people, or am I going to be eaten? Am I the lunch?'" [Hello!]
- This website is demanding that we look at pictures of Taylor Kitsch and who am I to deny them? [PopSugar]
- Kris Jenner on her son Rob Kardashian: All her kids go through a "chubby stage." [E!]
- Gwyneth Paltrow got drunk and gave a nice speech about her ex, Chris Martin. [Dlisted]
- Purebred cocker spaniel Harry Styles says that he wasn't hungover when he barfed on the side of the LA freeway last month, but that his vomiting was caused by a particularly long hike. Yeah, I've used that one before, too. [E!]
- Apparently there was rumors of a feud brewing between Angelina Jolie and Amal Clooney and apparently those rumors aren't true. (Which, duh.) [Gossip Cop]
- When told that Kendall Jenner got bullied at New York Fashion Week, model Coco Rocha said that it's "really frustrating to hear" and that runway modeling can be "like high school." [HuffPo]
- Everyone's saying that Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake have a first baby dropping in 2015. [E!]
Images via Instagram/Splash/Cosmo UK.