It's time for some happy holiday news, for a change.
Much like the Grinch overwhelmed by the singing of the Whos down in Whoville, celebrities can aslo be touched by the warmth of the holiday season. Case in point: rapper Young Jeezy, who surprised the HELL out of a group of Atlanta moviegoers by treating them to a free showing of the movie Annie. He bought out an entire screening and he even bought popcorn for everyone.
The Atlanta Journal Constitution reports:
Tenisha Bell planned on treating relatives to a Tuesday afternoon showing of Annie. But when the Atlanta mother arrived at Movies ATL in Camp Creek with her son, godmother and three others in tow, Bell learned she didn't have to pull out her wallet.
"Jeezy was even passing out the popcorn himself," Bell told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution. "What a wonderful way to pay it forward this holiday season."
This story is too adorable to be contained in mere words and requires the summoning of a thousand fluffy bunnies kissing your cheek as pink hearts rain down all around you.
Hugh Jackman is trying to kill everyone who is on the Internet. Case in point: HE GOT A PUPPY FOR CHRISTMAS AND POSTED A PICTURE OF IT ON INSTAGRAM.
DAMN YOU, JACKMAN. DAMN YOU!!
- Tim Burton says "Beetlejuice 2" is a thing that is totally happening, like it or not. Tim, I'm not trying to pick sides since you and Helena broke up but you are making that very, very hard. [Vulture]
- Pink and Carey Hart displayed a bunch of PDA at a Christmas party, just like your weird cousin and his new girlfriend Starbeam did that one year. [E]
- My TayTay's cats had the best year ever. [ET]
- Hillary Duff has glasses and looks sort of like Professor Frink. ::ducks as bottle goes whizzing by head:: WHAT!!??!! It's a compliment, come on. [Popoholic]
- Amal and George Clooney went all Muscle Bikini Bingo Beach Party with "good friends" Cindy Crawford and Rande Gerber. [Just Jared]
- Kathy Griffin has a hot young boyfriend. Get it, girl. [Daily Mail]
- All the Jenners hate Kris Jenner now and want her to change her name back to Kardashian. Kanye West would like her to change her name to Comma the Infinite Lamp. [Radar]
- My ex-boyfriend Benedict Cumberbatch is growing a mustache. I mean, he can do whatever he wants now. Whatever, we broke up; I don't even care how stupid he looks. [Celebitchy]
- Pull yourself together, Columbus Short. We are all rooting for. [NY Post]
- Lawyers are using a birthday card Kesha sent Dr. Luke as evidence in his anti-defamation suit against the singer. [Billboard]
- ROYAL TWIN PRINCE AND PRINCESS BABEHS OMG ::drops dead:: [People]
- Speaking of babehs here is the first look at Hayden Panettiere's little bundle of squee. [People]
- Actor and poet James Flacco was humbled by the nod from President Obacca. [Popsugar]
THE GREATEST CHRISTMAS SONG IN THE HISTORY OF TIME. Happy Holidays! I'm outta here until Sunday. I hope Santa brings you all the useless shit you drunkenly added to your Amazon wish list this year. Bye, y'all!
Image via Twitter/Tenisha Bell.