Challenging times might lie ahead for Johnny Depp. In the wake of his likely drunken and barely scrutable speech at the Hollywood Film Awards, tabloids are reporting that his fiancée Amber Heard is so embarrassed that she's ready to break off their engagement. Meanwhile, his team is brainstorming ways to get him sober.
Via the New York Daily News:
Following the actor's bizarre and seemingly intoxicated Hollywood Film Awards presentation, reports have surfaced that his fiancée, Amber Heard, was not happy at all with his display.
"Amber couldn't believe he had made such a fool out of himself,"a source said in the Dec. 1st edition of Star Magazine, according to several websites. "This reflects really badly on her, and she's not happy about it."
Added Star's "source" (Johnny Depp's fedora), "There's a chatter in Johnny's camp about rehab."
As someone who watched Cry Baby for the millionth time this weekend, I probably feel overly invested in this. Take care of yourself, Wade Walker.
Was Taylor Swift born without a belly button? WE MAY NEVER KNOW. When Lucky asked why she never bares the lower section of her stomach (which we can all agree is a MEGA CHILL Q), Swift replied, "I don't like showing my belly button. When you start showing your belly button then you're really committing to the midriff thing. I only partially commit to the midriff thing — you're only seeing lower rib cage."
She continued, "I don't want people to know if I have one or not. I want that to be a mystery. As far as anyone knows based on my public appearances, they haven't seen evidence of a belly button."
Bigfoot, the Black Dahlia murder and Taylor Swift's belly button. These are the mysteries of our time. [Gossip Cop]
As more and more sexual assault allegations come out against Bill Cosby, director Judd Apatow wants all theaters to drop the comedian from their lineup. "Every single theater that allows Cosby to perform should cancel the performance. There is no justification to allow him to perform," Apatow tweeted yesterday. "INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY," screamed back a million comedy dorks. [MTV]
- 17-year-old Kylie Jenner dumped her 25-year-old boyfriend Tyga. [Bossip]
- Tina Fey's upcoming sitcom Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt has moved from NBC to Netflix where it already has a second season pickup. [Hollywood Reporter]
- The prophecy is true: Katy Perry will perform at 2015 Super Bowl Halftime Show and one day we're all going to die. [Billboard]
- Here's how you talk to gay people, according to noted gay expert Kirk Cameron. [Dlisted]
- Harry Styles quoted When Harry Met Sally on the AMA red carpet and the reference was lost on practically everyone. [AMA]
- Friday Night Lights co-stars Connie Britton and Taylor Kitsch reunited at the African Children's Choir Changemakers Gala in New York and now all I want to do is curl up and watch those episodes from season two where Tim Riggins briefly lived with the Taylors. [Cosmopolitan]
Images via Getty