Much like the Jezebel staff before him, actor Eddie Redmayne has admitted that his sexual awakening began with a movie character who's both animated and not exactly human.
"I was once interviewed and I was asked, like, who your first crush is," he told Graham Norton on The Graham Norton Show. "And I did...I loved The Lion King when I was younger and I had a weird obsession with Nala."
His toonophilia didn't end there. Ol' Marius also had a thing for Maid Marian from Robin Hood, which is totally understandable because Robin Hood himself is such a total fox. Whether that's pervy or not, I don't know, but Redmayne's fellow guest Anna Kendrick definitely agrees with me.
Harry Styles and Kristen Wiig danced to "Time of My Life" at the Saturday Night Live after-party and it was damn cute. To think, this all started when Harry carried a watermelon. [Billboard]
In an interview with The Advocate, Into the Woods' Emily Blunt discussed her many gay fans and some fairly lofty career goals. "Emily Blunt has a filmography generously seasoned with roles that have earned the actress a large LGBT following," The Advocate writes. "It's a fact she's lovingly aware of as we sit down to discuss her latest film, Disney's big-screen adaptation of the Stephen Sondheim musical Into the Woods":
"I know that's my demographic. That's been made clear to me by my fans," she says with a laugh, noting that she's often stopped by gay admirers of her work when she's out in public. "I love it. I think it's so cool, because one day I hope to be a gay icon."
If only it were so easy, Emily. [The Advocate]
- Taylor Swift and Lena Dunham walked around New York holding hands, didn't even attempt to dance to "Time of My Life." [Radar]
- During a series of subtweets over the weekend, Nicki Minaj accused her ex boyfriend Safaree of blackmail and general evilness. [Bossip]
- Stephen Collins says he's not a pedophile. O...k... [The Superficial]
- Beautiful brat Michael Pitt will not be returning to yet another show. [Vulture]
- Ashanti is understandably "shocked" that she'll have to face her stalker once more for a retrial. [Billboard]
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis were on the kiss cam at a sports ball match. [Gossip Cop]
- Legendary athlete Muhammad Ali has been hospitalized due to pneumonia. [Bossip]
- Here's some highly necessary news about how Snooki and her husband like to fuck. [E!]
- Isabella Rossellini points out that it sucks to get older in Hollywood. [ONTD]
- Sofia Vergara does not want to get older in Hollywood. [Page Six]
- Your boyfriend Tom Hiddleston is taking this Hank Williams thing too far. [Celebitchy]