The next time one of Nicki Minaj’s photos appears on your Instagram feed, click to view all the comments and scroll through a few pages. Scattered among the instances of “QUEEN” and “nicki i luv u come to iran,” you’ll find plenty of haters saying things like, “ew,” “u look like a ugly horse,” and “u r fat.”
Most celebrities ignore their trolls completely, but not Minaj. Early Sunday morning, she announced her plans to clap back:
Though the posts she mentions have since been deleted, The Shade Room was kind enough to grab a few screenshots:
Say a prayer and light a dozen candles, because it looks like we won’t be getting a Lindsey Lohan tell-all book any time soon. A source tells Page Six: “Lindsay has had numerous offers to do a tell-all book about her time in rehab, her brushes with the law, her crazy family, or to lift the lid on the less glamorous side of a Hollywood starlet. But she refused those offers, and she’s working on something related to style and fashion and her travels, an educational book.”
Do what you want, Lindsay, but I would have considered a tell-all from you to be highly educational.
Question: which one of you took this?
- Victoria Beckham on her son Brooklyn’s high school graduation: “x we r all so proud of u x.” [Us Weekly]
- George and Amal Clooney went to Ibiza because celebrities are predictable! [People]
- George Clooney is launching his own brand of tequila because celebrities are predictable! [Page Six]
- Rihanna wants to be Royalty’s stepmom, basically. [THL]
- Of course Christine Ouzounian is getting porn offers. [Page Six]
- Tracy Morgan got married! [Us Weekly]
- Kelis is pregnant! [E! Online]
Contact the author at email@example.com.
Images via Getty.