During a night out at L.A.’s Supperclub, Amber Rose took aim at ex boyfriend Kanye West by cutting off one of his songs, taking the microphone from the DJ, and telling the crowd that Kanye West doesn’t write his own music.
“Stop playing niggas I used to fuck,” said Rose. “Why don’t we play the nigga that writes the songs for the other nigga—Travis Scott. Let’s go...He writes the songs for the other nigga. Let’s go.”
As music blog Fact points out:
We’d take her claims with a big pinch of salt: it’s well-known that the sessions for ‘Yeezus’ were group affairs, with various artists contributing to lyrics (The Weeknd, for instance, was involved but didn’t have an official feature on the final album, and King Louie has claimed that he contributed to several songs on the record).
Now, Amber, if you could please put down the mic let these good people get back to dancing.
Amira Kodcia Ayeb, the woman Chris Brown came home to find in his bed, is—according to Psychology Today (jk, it’s TMZ)—suffering from delusions that Brown is her husband. “It’s apparent she thinks Chris is her husband, which is why she spray painted ‘Mrs. Brown’ on his cars and in his house,” TMZ reports. “A friend of Ayeb’s tells us Ayeb — who is an aspiring singer — attends the University of Houston, and she hopped on a bus last week and said she was going to see Chris.”
Ayeb stayed in Brown’s home for two days without his knowledge.
“I get home and find this crazy individual in my house,” Brown wrote on a now deleted Instagam photo of Ayeb. “She had broken the hinges off the doors. She Found time to cook her several meAls. She Wrote ‘I love you’ on the walls. She threw out my daughters clothing as well as my dogs stuff. Then had all these crazy voodoo things around my crib. goes to show you how crazy people are crazy! And she painted her name on my cars!!!! I love my fans but this is some is on some real real crazy shit.”
The woman is being held on $50,000 bail. [TMZ]
Despite age of consent being 18 in California, Tyga will continue to publicly date 17-year-old Kylie Jenner. According to the New York Times (jk, it’s TMZ again!), Tyga says he “doesn’t give a fuck about what the law says” and thinks that Kylie is mature enough to date him. Police will not investigate statutory rape unless an involved party (like Kylie or Kylie’s family) makes a complaint. [TMZ]
- Tina Knowles’ Mother’s Day letter to her daughters Beyoncé and Solange also included “gift from God,” Kelly Rowland. [Just Jared]
- Speaking of Mother’s Day, being a mom “is the greatest achievement of” Victoria Beckham’s life. Second greatest achievement: the time she chose between the li’l Gucci dress, the li’l Gucci dress, or the li’l Gucci dress. [POPSUGAR]
- Taylor Swift wrote a song about being over someone who is probably Harry Styles. [Gossip Gop]
- As her Lyme disease worsens, Yolanda Foster is being pressured to quit Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. [Radar]
- Sofia Vergara says her embryo custody battle with her ex fiancé Nick Loeb is “unfair.” “Total bullshit” works, too, Sofia! [E! Online]
- Yes, The Daily Mail, Chris Hemsworth’s bulging biceps are exactly what everyone’s looking at here. [The Daily Mail]
- Despite divorce rumors, Nicole Richie and Joel Madden persevere. [OK!]
- Behold! FKA twigs’ engagement ring from Robert Pattinson...or maybe just a fancy ring that she wore to the Met Ball. [ONTD]
- Not crazy about this headline that refers to Jennifer Garner as “Ben Affleck’s Wife Jennifer Garner.” [Just Jared]
Contact the author at email@example.com.