A set of low-quality, orange-tinted photos of Ben Affleck and his ex-nanny, Christine Ouzounian, taken last month might prove their relationship was more than Affleck claimed in a statement last month!
In the photos (which were allegedly taken because Ouzounian told the paparazzi she would be there), we see Christine roll up in Ben’s car and hand him a pink box. They then stand together with smiles that scream, “We know we’re being photographed, and you know what? We love it!”
According to an eyewitness, she was also seen driving Ben’s Lexus earlier in the day to run errands, and spent about two hours at the house before leaving.
Two hours, hmmm? That’s enough time for a couple episodes of True Detective, four episodes of Ballers, or, like, six episodes of Cheers. It’s also more than enough time for...something else.
Check out the “scandalous” photo here, or take a look at my interpretation of it below:
Honestly, the more I read about these two, the more I think they probably just caught up on Ballers and called it a night.
Gavin Rossdale’s ex-boyfriend Marilyn says his marriage troubles have been going on “for years.” Rossdale allegedly “opened up about his marriage to Stefani in an hour-long intimate phone call [to Marilyn] shortly before they announced their split.” Then, of course, Marilyn sold the story to Radar and added, “It really isn’t that surprising, this has been going on for years. Well done to them for trying so long!” And well done to Marilyn for getting his name out there!
Blake Shelton’s legal team has apparently contacted In Touch magazine “demanding they retract their story about Shelton and [Cady] Groves carrying on an affair.” Part of the letter to In Touch reads “Mr. Shelton did not have a sexual relationship or affair of any nature whatsoever with Ms. Groves.”
Shelton claims Groves simply became “infatuated” with him. InTouch responded in wonderful In Touch fashion, writing:
“Not only does In Touch magazine stand by its story but we have another exclusive about Blake and Miranda’s divorce in this week’s issue.”
- Bethenny Frankel and Eric Stonestreet aren’t dating, silly! She’s just helping him lose weight. [Page Six]
- Two people from UnReal are Real-ly in love. [Us Weekly]
- Taylor Swift’s next single will be her Lana Del Rey song. [Twitter]
- Halle Berry is NOT getting a divorce, is NOT on-trend. [TMZ]
- Pierce Brosnan got stopped for having a knife in his carry on!!!!!!!!! (Then he put it in his checked baggage and the crisis was averted.) [TMZ]
- Sandra Lee is back in the hospital. [People]
- I don’t know who Luke Bryan is but now I can know what he smells like! [People]
Contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Images via screengrab, Getty