It’s Tuesday, the day to C-R-Y.
- Every man gets his turn in the Democratic primary sun and now it is shining on Pete Buttigieg. [Deadline]
- Kirsten Gillibrand has endorsed a set of proposals aimed at addressing the racial wealth gap, which include good ideas like baby bonds and postal banking. [Buzzfeed News]
- Yeah, no shit. [Washington Post]
- Democrats that are very ideologically and financially bound up with the status quo on inequality and how power operates in politics are nervous about Sanders’s popularity. [New York Times]
- Mark Zuckerberg consolidate his power? Doesn’t sound like the man I know from our time together in a well-lined bird cage! [NBC News]
- When will the hedge funds finally invest in me? [New York Times]