- More Olympian ovations! This week we crushed on Shelly-Ann Fraser's gleaming braces and Shawn Johnson's balance beam dominance.
- You sent in your retro sports photos, which won the adorable Olympics.
- We audibly squeeeeeee-d when we discovered that Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams were back together. Squeee!
- We did not squee over P.U.M.A.s, Will Bower, or any other mouth-breathing, politically destructive a-holes.
- International Male from the early mid-80s. Fringe and short shorts and spandex oh my!
- We pondered fast fashion.
- We no longer want to ponder the status of Jennifer Aniston's vagina, ring finger.
- It's the weekend, y'all! So eat some questionable sushi, read some delightful YA novels about brother fucking and relax!
@Archetype: Did they give you a shot that made you all shaky and cry? My god that sucked.
I'll be honest, they never did give me the test results and I'm scared to call (mostly because I owe them a shitload of money I don't have). I guess I'm assuming they would have called if I had cancer? Maybe I'm in denial.