- Only a few more days until the election, and Barack Obama is doing us a solid by appearing with two of our favorites: Rachel Maddow and Jon Stewart.
- You know who is so not our favorite? Former Ms. editor turned turned Palin proponent Elaine Lafferty.
- John McCain is also on our shit list for his female-unfriendly health plan.
- However, we are totally in love with this Price Is Right-inspired Marie Claire fashion spread. Childhood nostalgia come on down!
- But truly, nothing says nostalgia like these pictures of our childhood Halloween costumes.
- Also making us nostalgic: thinking about raiding our moms' closets.
- Like the timelessness of our mothers' garments, the grossness of American Apparel founder Dov Charney will last forever.
- At least his name's not Tucker. He's got that going for him!
- A better kind of American apparel: Michelle Obama's J. Crew duds inspiring a shopping spree.
- You guys, it's Friday. So replay the Obama infomerical and cry big, hopeful tears. You deserve it!
4 more days 4 more days 4 more days OMG OMG BREATHE, BB, just. 4. more. days.
This is gonna be a loooong weekend.