Since Justin Bieber was discovered at the age of 13, Usher has had the immense burden of being a mentor-like figure to Bieber. In a recent interview, Usher has claimed that now that Bieber's something of an adult, their relationship is "more man-to-man now," and that he'll be ready to dole out some tough love when needed. Um, it's needed.
First of all, Usher is quite familiar with the mess we all lovingly refer to as Justin Bieber, and wants to be more involved in a positive way:
"I'll punch him in the f—-ing chest when I need to," he said, "and give him a hug and kiss when I need to."
Usher still pledges his support for his protégé, and said that he will "try my hardest to give as much positive reinforcement as I can."
"It's more than just mentoring," he added. "I love the kid."
Good luck, Usher. [ New York Daily News]
Megan Fox would like to make you aware that she's aware of her image and that she don't really give a fuck:
Asked if she minds being known as a pin-up, she said: ''I enjoy it and embrace it. I think it's actually part of my personality, part of my essence and my being is that sort of pin-up image and I enjoy it because I know I'm not a stupid girl and I don't have to solely rely on that.
''I'm aware that being clever and a pin-up makes me dangerous and I enjoy that.''
'I don't want my sons to grow up and think there's anything wrong with that or that women should be underestimated for something like that.
Keep it up, Fox. [ Contact Music]
Drake dropped three new tracks yesterday—they're alright. Drake also dropped a couple enormous wads of cash as he dramatically stormed back into a club he left. I'm assuming it's to go get a tuna bagel sandwich he left behind. [TMZ]
- Lake Bell gave birth to a baby girl with husband Scott Campbell [US Magazine]
- Kylie Jenner posted then deleted a selfie featuring some very plump lips. Oh dear. [Bossip]
- Here's Hilary Duff and her estranged husband Mike Comrie holding hands while in Halloween costumes. It's like their relationship is a spoOoOoky zombie. [People]
- George and Amal Clooney went to yet another party celebrating their newly wedded life. They are already smiling less. [Daily Mail]
- Oprah's driver drove over a woman's foot, but don't worry, Oprah checked on the lady and everything was cool. Then Oprah GAVE HER A CAR! Just kidding she didn't. [Daily Mail]
- Iggy Azalea wants to do a collaboration with Taylor Swift. I'm assuming it's because Rita Ora's starting to get a little clingy. [ONTD]
- Kim and Kanye and Kourtney and Scott all went to a wedding together. DATE NIGHT! [Daily Mail]
- Cindy Crawford and Rande Gerber dropped $30,000 on a photograph of naked women wearing horses' heads. Rich people, I tell ya. [Page Six]