Oh man, I was just sitting here feeling all despairing about how the only thing I could find for a lede was that Snooki had a Great Gatsby-themed bridal/baby shower and I was trying to think of some jokes about, like, a ball pit only instead of balls it's shirts and a champagne fountain shaped like a wet diaper and a swimming pool with a lifesize marzipan Pauly D floating in it and then at the end they eat the Pauly D and it was all stupid. But then Tara Reid went and said that SHE'S PRETTY SURE SHARKNADOS ARE REAL, GUYS, and Dirt Bag was saved!!! It's a Sharkmas miracle! (Sharkmas is when a shark comes down Tara Reid's chimney and tells her erroneous marine biology facts.)
"You know, it actually can happen," she said. "I mean, the chances of it happening are very rare, but it can happen actually. Which is crazy. Not that it — the chances of it are, like, you know, it's like probably 'pigs could fly.' Like, I don't think pigs could fly, but actually sharks could be stuck in tornados. There could be a sharknado."
In other news that is my favorite, Morgan Freeman is a beekeeper now. He bee-keeps.
He explains, "I just received, two weeks ago, 26 hives of bees, so I'm very busy... I'm beekeeping...
"There's a concerted effort to bring bees back onto the planet... We do not realise that they are the foundation, I think, of the growth of the planet, the vegetation... I have so many flowering things and I have a gardener too. Because she takes care of the bees too, all she does is figure out, 'Ok, what would they like to have?', so we've got acres and acres of clover, we're planting stuff like lavender, I've got like, maybe 140 magnolia trees, big blossoms."
MORE LIKE MORGAN BEE-MAN, AMIRITE. [ContactMusic]
- Here is another photo of Ben Affleck as Batman. [HuffPo]
- Jennette McCurdy says she is "not a role model." <3 u girl [ONTD]
- RUN-DON'T-WALK: Wayne Brady is going to star in Kiss Me Kate at the Pasadena Playhouse. [Deadline]
- Charlize Theron and Sean Penn are maybe-engaged. [JustJared]
- Bobcat Goldthwait is "obsessed" with bigfoot. [ContactMusic]
- The cover of Amber Portwood's tell-all autobiography is a selfie, which is "symbolic of the journey I had to take when writing the book." [Radar]
- Jared Leto, Cara Delevigne, and Selena Gomez "danced and twirled" at a party. [Us]
- Zoe Saldana yelled at the media about pregnancy rumors. [JustJared]
Images via Getty.