Apparently The Revenant co-stars Leonardo DiCaprio and Tom Hardy engaged in a sporting wager over who would get nominated for an Oscar, which, two years later, resulted in Hardy getting a lame tattoo.
An “insider” told Us Weekly on Tuesday, “Tom felt he was not going to get nominated for his role [in the Revenant] and Leo felt his performance was so good that, of course, he was going to get a nomination. So they made a bet. If Leo was wrong, he would’ve gotten a tattoo. But, Leo turned out to be right.”
The bicep tattoo reportedly reads “Leo Knows All.”
This is what happens when you pretend to be overly generous and humble toward your enemies! The life you lead (even your own arm skin!) can become a lie.
And, speaking of the duplicitous powers of human skin, what perhaps distinguished this day of being on the Internet from other Internet days was that a lot of people were discussing and defending the benefits of face moisturizer. Thanks, The Outline.
In honor of this moment in time, here’s 15-year-old dance and reality TV star Maddie Ziegler doing her daily skincare and makeup regime, which the Daily Mail estimates costs precisely $629.
- Legendary producer and musician Quincy Jones reminisced about Frank Sinatra’s determination to set him up on a date with Marilyn Monroe, but he never yielded because Monroe “had a chest that looked like pears, man.” [GQ]
- Jane Lynch commented on former Glee co-star Mark Salling’s apparent suicide, calling it “sad and very tragic.” [TMZ]
- Justin Bieber’s Latin Grammy was shipped to the wrong guy. [NYDN]
- But why is Justin Timberlake in a movie, period? [Vulture]
- Model sisters Gigi and Bella Hadid are naked and embracing in the March cover shoot for British Vogue. First impressions: extremely forced and incredibly long-limbed. [TMZ]
- Khloé Kardashian’s dog died. [Us Weekly]
- Harvey Weinstein’s estranged, fashion designer wife Georgina Chapman reportedly canceled Marchesa’s NY Fashion Week runway show (the collection will still be presented online). [Page Six]
- The Blake Lively hand injury episode continues. [Page Six]