Justin Bieber recently dropped his most significant artistic creation to date: an Instagram video of Tom Hanks singing and dancing to "This Is How We Do It" at Scooter Braun's wedding.
There is a lot to cherish in this bit of media: the precision with which Tom Hanks dances; his benevolent smile; the man in the fedora bobbing behind him; the fact that Justin Bieber and Tom Hanks run in some of the same social circles...
Emma Watson was named the UN Women Goodwill Ambassador! In this position, she'll work to empower young women and serve as an advocate for UN Women's HeForShe campaign in promoting gender equality. (She's been involved in the promotion of girls' education for years). [ONTD]
There are a bunch of headlines swirling around re: Beyoncé recently creating a $7 million housing complex for Houston's homeless, because her pastor recently gave an interview about her generosity in which he mentioned it. WHILE IT IS TRUE that Beyoncé is a charitable human angel, the interview seems to be referring to a housing complex she helped fund with Kelly Rowland a few years ago. So: wonderful, but not necessarily news. Blessed be, Bey. [ONTD, RollingOut, TheYBF]
- No one is buying Robin Thicke's creepy-ass album. [ONTD]
- This article about "Jennifer Lawrence's spray tan malfunction" hides a true gem in its depths: Jennifer Lawrence and Emma Watson doing fun antics in the giant orchid-room before the Dior show. [E!]
- Madonna went to jury duty. [NY Daily News]
- Here are the first photos of Lil Kim's baby, who is named — in case you forgot — ROYAL REIGN. [Bossip]
- Aaaaand another extremely cute baby for you: here's Ciara and Future's lil' infant (named Future). [Bossip]
- A TRIUMVIRATE OF BABIES: Kourtney Kardashian and her youngest child, Penelope, crawling on top of her pregnant stomach. So many babies, so little time. [Hello]
- Nicole Richie and Lance Bass both dyed their hair blue. To whose blue hair do you offer fealty? [E!]
- Wall Street Journal columnist Taylor Swift stepped out in a garment. [HuffPo]
- A source tells Gossip Cop that Robert Pattinson is "looking single" at parties. I don't know what that means, but I feel like I must look single at parties too (via wearing my MISANDRY t-shirt and showing bored acquaintances iPhone videos of my rabbit). [G0ssip Cop]
- Here is a first look at Don Cheadle as Miles Davis! [EW]
- Miley Cyrus made a NSFW short film with the Flaming Lips about LSD. Classic Miley/Flaming Lips collabo, I guess. [Billboard]
- Happy birthday to Supreme Oracle and Serpent King Jaden Smith!!!! Websites are reporting that he turned 16, but the initiated among us know he turned 16 long ago. [The Hollywood Gossip]