It’s being reported that Tom Cruise (or, as Suri calls him, Who?) “has not spent time with his nine-year-old daughter in over two years...due to his involvement” with Scientology.
The report comes from The National Enquirer, but hey, they’re right one to three percent of the time!
It’s thought that the long time between visits is down to Katie, 36, opposing Tom’s religion, and that members of the Church of Scientology want him to keep his distance from the negativity. A former member of Scientology, Marc Headley, also told the publication that his absence from his daughter’s life could have been down to Tom’s concerns over Katie’s family bad-mouthing the religion, of which he is the most famous member.
Tom’s representatives have previously denied such allegations, stating that he has seen Suri, but away from the public eye and behind closed doors.
To be fair, Tom has never been photographed in public with Xenu either, so maybe he does keep his visits with Suri on the DL.
Oscar-winning film producer Brad Pitt finally has a purpose—and I’m not talking about the Justin Bieber kind. I’m talking life-affirming, spirit-giving, Angelina Jolie-approved purpose. In an interview with The Telegraph, Pitt said his family has given him something bigger than himself.
They need you to sit down with them, be there for them when they wake up in the middle of the night…also I’m more efficient with it, because it’s taking me away from them. I don’t fuck about. I get in there, I get the job done, and I go home. You know, nowadays I really can’t wait to get home. More than at any time in my life, I’ve got purpose – real purpose. It feels like I’ve found my place.
Aw, that’s lovely. Truly. But for everything nice little quote about the importance of family, there’s a hysterical quote about By the Sea.
It’s very subtle and European in its cadence, and its palette. Which is really surprising, because neither one of us is well versed in that.
That’s a nice way of saying, “We had no idea what we were doing, but they gave us a few million to do it anyway!!!!”
Britney loves “Hello” as much as everyone else, but expresses that love in her own special way.
- Justin Theroux reportedly told someone that 9/11 is the best thing that’s ever happened to New Yorkers. [Page Six]
- Carey Mulligan didn’t wash her hair for WEEKS before filming Suffragette. [ONTD]
- Tyga wants to buy a house next to Kylie’s but can’t afford those Calabasas prices. [TMZ]
- Light a candle for Katie Holmes. She’s has been in a [food] coma since Thanksgiving. :disappointed: [Page Six]
- Sarah Palin and Adele are the sort of friends who send each other mail! [ONTD]
- Good Page Six Headline: “Princess Diana’s hot niece is vying for attention.” [Page Six]
Contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org.