- Perhaps Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen aren't really engaged after all. "We don't know a thing about it," says Brady's father: "We talked to him and there's nothing to say. It's rumor, rumor, rumor."[US Magazine]
- Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale spent part of their Christmas holiday teaching their son, Kingston, how to rollerskate. "Kingston tried to skate between Gwen and Gavin," a source says, "but even though they were holding his hands, Kingston's legs kept skating in different directions so it was impossible for him to stand up." Push and glide, Kingston! Take it from a former Roller Palace chicken dance champion.[People]
- Taylor Swift claims that she was a late bloomer: "I was 15 and the oldest out of all my friends to have not kissed a guy," Swift says. [People]
- Eva Longoria "can't wait to start a family" with her husband, Tony Parker. "I'm so excited about that chapter in our lives," Longoria says, "and you'll know what it happens." [USMagazine]
- Michael Lohan says his blog is not about Lindsay, you guys. "“After reviewing some of the comments on this blog and even others, let me say that this website is NOT about [my daughter Lindsay] or Samantha [Ronson]. I have no intention of disclosing any information or feelings I may have about either one of them unless it is in defense of what they or one of their ‘mouthpieces’ might say about me," Lohan says. He then states that the site is meant to be a place to discuss various charities and "about getting people involved in a positive way, while leading them to the Truth, which in essence, is God."[Just Jared]
- More proof that Hollywood is out of ideas: there will be a new Porky's sequel, starring porn star Ryder Skye. [PageSix]
- Kelly Osbourne says that Elton John and his partner, David Furnish, are "true friends," after being there for the family through tough times. "Through everything – when mum had cancer and dad had his accident – they're the only ones that hung around to make sure we were all right," Osbourne says. [ShowbizSpy]
- Former WWE star Chyna has been hospitalized after "celebrating her birthday with a few friends and had a way too many drinks — which didn't mix well with her prescriptions."[TMZ]
- Leonardo DiCaprio admits that the acting life can make relationships a bit difficult: "'Life does not happen while you are working and you can’t hone your relationships back home at the same time. Then you come back and have to catch up with everything," DiCaprio says. Still, he notes: "I have absolutely nothing to complain about," he says. "I just got really, really lucky."[DailyMail]
- Herman Rosenblat's Holocaust memoir, "Angel At The Fence," has been cancelled after information surfaced leading publishers to believe that parts of the story were fabricated. Oprah Winfrey has been a champion of Rosenblat's story, so perhaps she's not taking any chances this time? [NYTimes]
Am I the only football fan who gets deeply annoyed about the Tom Brady/Tony Romo gossip stuff? They're football players, not actors or singers or reality show stars. Back when I used to read Perez, I always shook my head in dismay when he tried to understand the NFL through gossip blog glasses. Ugh.
Maybe it's because I'm a die-hard Colts fan.