Justin Bieber might actually be as well endowed as he appears in his Calvin Klein ad. BreathHeavy.com, the site that originally posted the GIF that compares "before Photoshop skinny, small Justin" and "after Photoshop buff, well-hung Justin," has removed it.
BreatheHeavy.com quoted the best source on the subject: Bieber's personal trainer. He told the website, "I can definitely confirm that he is a well-endowed guy. I sound weird saying that, but yes."
Beliebers across the world can snuggle into their Bieber bedspread tonight and sleep the deep, restful sleep that has eluded them for days, marred as it was with frets that Justin's dick might not be one worth dreaming about.
Sleep the sleep of the just, Beliebers.
Protesters interrupted Billy Cosby's Friday night show in Ontario, chanting "We believe the women." One reportedly yelled "you arrogant piece of shit," which set off a yelling match between Cosby supporters and protesters. [TMZ]
Kylie Jenner wore this outfit out to meet a friend at Project LA on Friday night - a person named Tyga. E! is confused by her outfit ("it may leave you scratching your head") and simultaneously enthusiastic of the Baby Kardashian's self-styling ("the 17-year-old isn't afraid to show off her fantastic figure"). But let's be honest: isn't this how all teenagers would dress given free reign and unlimited resources? Probably.
- Keira Knightley went out in public while pregnant. [Just Jared]
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are having trouble conceiving baby number two. Kardashian will document her struggles with infertility in the next season of Keeping Up with the Kardashians. [Daily Mail]
- Spawn of Posh and Becks, Brooklyn Beckham, has grown up to look like a boy band version of his dad. So he's entered the family business of being really good looking. [Fashionista]
- Azealia Banks and Kid Cudi had an intense Twitter fight with Lupe Fiasco [Hip Hop Wired]
- Meanwhile Reese Witherspoon is done having babies so she can be a career women. According to a source, Witherspoon's husband loves babies and wants more babies. Babies, babies, babies! [OK]
- Taylor Swift went to Catalina Island with Lorde, Jamie King, and Gracie Gold. Everyone looks like they're in an Anthropologie catalog. [Daily Mail]
- Five people were shot near a San Jose nightclub hosting Chris Brown. [Mercy News]
- Eddie Redmayne used to play rugby with Prince William. Redmayne "always felt slight sorry" for the Prince because "everyone always wanted to tackle the future king of England." [People]
- Oprah touched Matthew McConaughey's facial hair [US Weekly]
- Spencer Pratt isn't famous anymore, but he really wants to be famous again. [TMZ]
Images via Calvin Klein, Splash, and Instagram