- We said our final au revoir to Moe [sniff]
- The McCain campaign said it's final goodbye to tasteful commercials with its eminently mockable Paris-Britney one, its new Moses one and it's kicky Spanish language one.
- Watching Gavin walk a mile in Tracie's shoes made for far, far better viewing.
- We tried it out ourselves, metaphorically speaking, in posts talking about sterilization, teen pregnancy and sex workers.
- Walmart talked to its workers about voting Democratic. It's bad, they think. [HuffPo]
- It might have been cool to be a pretty girl when we were younger, not that it keeps you from getting hurt or getting Photoshopped into something supposedly prettier, but some people think it might help you get a man.
- Obama got taken to task for supposedly not paying enough attention to the issues of the African-American community, and we took a woman to task for making a stupid list about what dudes don't know about her.
- Moe tackled the complexities of mass murderers' psyches and the psyches of female suicide bombers while finding time to weigh in on boy-shorts — but left the even absurder man-tights questions to Sadie and the important questions about the decline of the ladies' magazine industry (to which her departure will certainly contribute) to Dodai.
- Margaret and I got a little obsessed with incest. Yeah, don't ask.