- Sadie defended fashion from hateful Wintourish anti-heroes.
- We told Seventeen's constructive criticism and eyeshadow advice to suck it.
- Women's magazines "saved" Cathy Alter's life.
- But not ours.
- Dodai revealed her secret passion for juniors fashion..
- Tracie slayed the "emotional conquistador."
- Lamb cums all over Gwen Stefani's face!
- We were fondly embarrassed by our fathers.
- It's thankfully, oh so thankfully Friday! So enjoy your Cocktails n' Dreams and have a fantastic weekend
That arrogant attitude by Seventeen may backfire.
Teen are simply not ready for all that extra insecurity and self analysis. They have enough as it is. High School really should be fun - it is not a time to read magazines that try to pick and focus on your insecurities. Most teens want positivity and teen glamor as a feel good time.