- This week we discussed matters of national importance. Like threesomes.
- Michelle Obama and the role of a first lady actually are matters of national importance. But omg her dresses are purdy!
- Michelle doesn't wear short shorts. Chuck Bass wears short shorts!
- A bunch of idiot teenagers in Gloucester, Mass made a "pregnancy pact", and now a whole mess of 'em are up the stick. Sigh.
- A teen who is no longer pregnant: Jamie Lynn Spears. She gave birth to wee Maddie Briann yesterday.
- A Polish teen got caught in the middle of the abortion battle.
- On a lighter note, we learned how to give birth to queefs.
- We bet teh hotness Josh Peck wouldn't mind some hilarious queefing! Especially on weed.
- And it's Friday. So spend the weekend pondering the great mysteries of your life and relax…remember, days off are the dopeness, not the wackness.
@Archetype: Was that about crazy Southern grandmas who do crafts together while drinking old Milwaukee from a can, in home-made beer cozies, natch, while they gossip about each others' grandkids and the neighbors and that rude teller from the bank? Then probably not. And, to be fair, she says, "on the weed."