- The official Gossip Girl blog declared Jezebel as heroine Serena van der Woodsen's special friend.
- 35% of you would not ask a man to marry you! 40% say you wouldn't rule it out, but it's not at the top of your to-do list. Only 15% would ask in the future, and 9% already did. Fascinating!
- Who cares about marriage?! We made chocolate penises!
- We liveblogged the snoozy Oscars and declared fishy to be fabulous when it comes to red carpet fashion.
- We snooped with Harriet M. Welsch.
- We learned that 74% of women in their 30s are very or extremely willing to marry for money, and that Lindsay Lohan wears a diamond-encrusted cross.
- We discovered that Bret Michaels and George Bush have a lot in common. No word on how George Michael fits into the military industrial equation.
- We giggled at black hairstyles from back in the day. Jheri curl!
- We did not take dumps in front of dudes.
- But we did flush our tampons down their toilets.
Congratulations to Rand Paul, Who Has a Particularly Stupid Coronavirus Idea Involving Seniors and a Cruise Ship
@sassymoniker: uh, no. yeah right, why lie to myself, it's fun to recall the week in Jezetime! I have to say that chocolate penis made me a happy bitch for a few hours. As for asking men to marry to you, I was the first one who voted when it was stuck on 100% no way. I can't help it y'all, I gots to be traditional about some stuff! Also, I'm far too much of a wuss to ever ask a man to marry me, but I think it's something that shouldn't be much of a surprise to either of you...