- Megan got some airtime with feminist grand dame Gloria Steinem and we were all a little awestruck.
- We suspect that Ms. Steinem would not approve of John Edwards' wandering willie.
- You know what else she's probs over? The annoyingly quirky and underwritten Manic Pixie Dream Girls littering movies today.
- However, she might like Mad Men's sassy, gorgeous Joan Holloway.
- What would the gross sexist dudes in the Mad Men office think of Erin Andrews' controversial outfit? Nothing good. Ugh.
- Maury tortured some poor lady with cotton balls. So that happened.
- We hung out with admitted Mathlete Danica McKellar.
- The Prodge Run Olympics challenge was cray cray!!
- And speaking of the Olympics, they began today. So remember these lady Olympians to watch and tube out with some amazing athletes. It's Friday!
That Maury thing, omg my husband and I watched last night and I nearly peed my pants laughing. I kinda felt bad, but my husband said there was no way that lady was for real.
What are ya'll's plans for the weekend? Husband has a 3 day weekend so we'