After a brief disruption, the Parisian sojourn of the American royal family — Beyoncé, Jay Z and Blue Ivy — is back on schedule. The Knowles-Carter clan has shared photos from an idyllic (read: private) trip to the Louvre, where Jay and Bey embraced amongst priceless works of art and the young dauphine frolicked in front of the Mona Lisa.
In light of recent events, it only seems reasonable that the Louvre takes down every painting that they have hanging on the walls and puts up these photos instead. This family is the REAL work of art.
Speaking of American royals, Life & Style has some completely made-up report that Kanye West is designing an engagement ring for his less-than 2-year-old daughter North West. According to a source (Bruce Jenner's ponytail), the ring "symbolizes dada's love for his little angel." Yeah, sounds like how Bruce's ponytail would talk. [The Hollywood Gossip]
Kristen Stewart told the Daily Beast that it's "a really ridiculous thing to say you're not a feminist." She also said that she doesn't give a fuck if you like her as an actress, which is too bad because I want her to know that I think she's swell. You hear that, Kristen? KRISTEN?! [The Daily Beast]
- Gossip Cop says rumors that FKA Twigs laughed at a fan's mean comments about KStew (former bae to her now boyfriend Robert Pattinson) are not true. FKA Twigs is too busy being awesome to start some dumb feud. [Gossip Cop]
- Amanda Bynes' rumored fiancé is fairly sure that he is not her fiancé. [TMZ]
- Yet another reason to hate the NFL: They chose Katy Perry OVER Rihanna for the 2015 Super Bowl. [Deadline]
- Waka Flocka tried to bring a gun through the TSA check-in at the airport, which is pretty much the dumbest thing you can possibly do. [MTV]
- The always thoughtful mega-babe Jesse Williams went down to Ferguson, MO for #FergusonOctober. [MTV]
- Iggy Azalea told a paparazzo that she hopes he dies of Ebola. Very on trend. [Bossip]
- MILEY CYRUS DOESN'T CARE IF YOU THINK SHE'S CRAZY. SHE IS CRAZY. WEEEEEEEE! [Gossip Cop]
Images via Beyonce/Getty.