- The NY Daily News pines for the days of Hard Rock Hotel heir Harry Morton, the lone solid Timberlake figure of Lindsay Lohan's turbulent love life. Of course, the two dated the eternity that was an entire two months. [Daily News]
- Kelly Clarkson is winning the media war with crusty old record-label honcho Clive Davis. [Page Six]
- Part-time actress/gold-digger and Scarlett Johansson underminer Ellen Barkin "borrowed" some jewelry during Cannes and made everyone a little nervous. [Page Six]
- Marky Mark's old bodyguard thinks Entourage is racist for its lack of black bodyguard characters. We think he could have made a better case if he were criticizing a show in which all the white characters did not so obviously wish they were black. [Page Six]
- Paris Hilton gets nixed from a book of heiresses; the book's editor explains thusly: "She's tried to play society like a game of Three-card Monte." Oh yeah, and she hasn't succeeded at playing anyone, anyone at all! Fucking losers. [Page Six]
- Speaking of Paris, her ex-fiance (also named Paris!) is apparently a movie producer as well as a Greek shipping heir. He's also smart, having dropped Lindsay Lohan from a film because he couldn't afford the insurance on her. [NY Observer]
- Wilmer Valderrama is to record an album with K-Fed. If Shar Jackson and Jason Alexander ever get married (we mean, presuming they haven't already!) you know their wedding song is on there. [Gatecrasher]
- Another day, another mournful starlet blog entry from Britney Spears: "I saw Tyra Banks once get really upset and cry on her show because they made her look fat. " Silly Britney, those were tears of ecstasy because getting fat and then getting thin again the whole time saying she's okay with being fat is, like, the smartest thing Tyra has ever done for her career. [Britney Spears]
Great ink Harry. You're so gangsta with the two crossed pistols.
Anyway, what's with Lindsay's paunch in that pic?