In the most recent issue of Vanity Fair, Jennifer Lawrence discusses the nude photos of her that were stolen and put online, saying that the leak "is not a scandal. It is a sex crime" and that those who viewed the images without her permission "should cower with shame." Well, talk show host Wendy Williams would like the actress to know that she looked at the photos, is not ashamed and that she really wishes that Lawrence — who has only talked about the leak in the one interview — would just shut up about it already.
"It's not your choice, it's in the cloud, and I've looked several times," Williams said in front of her audience, addressing a not-present Lawrence. "So I guess I'm disgusting for looking?"
(Short answer: Yes. Yes, you are.)
"Jennifer Lawrence, you know what? Don't sweat this, young lady," the host continued. "I mean, you're the one who took the pictures...You don't look bad under your clothes, and I think the [hacking] has actually made your career even hotter."
That is some anti-woman shit right there.
Meanwhile, when Lawrence's ex boyfriend
Tony Stonem Nicholas Hoult was asked about the leak, he responded, "It's shocking that things like that happen in the world. It's a shame."
Katy Perry will be performing at the 2015 Super Bowl halftime show, so feel free to come over to my place where we'll just be watching Beyoncé's 2013 performance (sandwiched between episodes of Friday Night Lights) instead. Bring bean dip. [Billboard]
People were rattled when 19 Kids and Counting's Jessa Duggar compared abortion to the holocaust, so her soon-to-be father-in-law has doubled down and called her critics "femi-nazis" and "Hitler's doppelgangers." I think he's got us pegged, guys. [E!]
- Nick Cannon says that the horrible tattoo that he got to cover up Mariah Carey's name on his back is not yet finished. Hopefully, it will end up being an even larger tattoo, this time featuring Mariah Carey's face. [Extra]
- Former couple Matt Smith and Daisy Lowe are the newest victims in the celebrity nude photo hack. [New York Daily News]
- Despite reports, Paula Patton has not moved into a new dude's place immediately after filing for divorce from anthropomorphized pair of silk boxer shorts Robin Thicke. [Gossip Cop]
- In an ominous tweet, Kathy Griffin called out Stephen Collins and another mystery actor, writing, "Well well well #StephenCollins, looks like u may have finally gotten urself busted after all these years. Jack M, ur next? KG." If you see something say something. Preferably to the police, not Twitter. [Blind Gossip]
- Selena Gomez very sweetly visited kids at a children's hospital and was even nice enough to leave Justin Bieber at home. [MTV]
- Taylor Swift's song about my teen bride Harry Styles drops next week and never have I been so excited to hear about what broke up my two favorite high school seniors. [ONTD]
- I'm really sad about Jan Hooks:(
Images via Getty.