Star Friday off right by spending 19 seconds watching this wonderful video. It’s vertically-filmed cellphone footage of a cat-eared Ariana Grande telling all her biggest fans in Tampa, FL that she’s “so, so grateful to be performing in the USA, the greatest country IN THE WORLD!!!!”
I’ve watched it six times. Seven times. Eight.
Suge Knight, accused murderer, is in prison, and he’s having a bad time. That he’s having a bad time in a federal prison isn’t surprising, but the specifics of his misery sure are. Knight’s lawyer says he’s “going crazy because the toilet in his cell flushes every 20 minutes—on its own—all day and all night.” He also thinks he has a brain tumor.
But do you want to know about the icing on his disgusting, moldy prison cake? Poor Suge is too tall to fit in his bed and can’t get a good Knight’s sleep.
25-year-old Tyga asked Caitlyn Jenner for 17-year-old Kylie Jenner’s hand in marriage. He sent Cailtyn white roses, champagne, and a note asking her permission to marry Kylie. He even went a step further, asking if Caitlyn would do them “the honor of walking her daughter down the isle.”
Aw, doesn’t that make you want to barf? Same.
- John Travolta went on a “Palm Springs getaway” with some dude. [Radar Online]
- Diane Sawyer and Robin Roberts miiiiiiiiiight hate each other. [Page Six]
- Nicki Minaj is promoting her Pinkprint tour on Grindr. [Billboard]
- 50 Cent’s grandfather to 50 Cent: ‘Bitch better have my money.” [TMZ]
- Prince Phillip asked some women who they “sponge off.” Which, gross? I think? I’ve never heard that term. [Us Weekly]
- Future does not want Russell Wilson to be around Future Jr. [Us Weekly]
- I still can’t believe that kid’s name is Future Jr.
- The Duggars might be facing foreclosure. [Radar Online]
- Getting another woman pregnant made Louis Tomlinson’s ex fall in love with him again. Awww! [The Hollywood Life]
Contact the author at email@example.com.