- Teri Hatcher replaces the Olsens as the chief endorser of scary-big overwrought dresses. Can she go back to selling phone service or whatever? She was so convincing in that role. [WWD, sub req'd]
- Siouxsie Sioux is "collaborating" (so sick of this word) on a limited edition T-shirt line. With Urban Outfitters. Naturally. [Vogue UK]
- Project Runway Season 2's Kara Janx: Pregnant! Jersey wrap dresses for babies surely soon to be on the way. [Blogging Project Runway]
- Are Panama hats really in style? We sorta want one. [Vogue UK]
- This could only be a sign that the apocalypse is near: Moe and Lauren Goldstein Crowe agree on something. [Portfolio.com]
- The insane/inane (which adjective looks best? We can't decide) celebration of the Neiman Marcus centennial continues: The retailer has now commissioned 26 designers to create their version of the "future of fashion." Ooooh, will someone will get all "subversive" and, like, print a copy of this month's Lucky with extra zeores added to the prices? We can only dream. [Fashion Week Daily]
- Will someone please explain to us why trench coats are newsworthy? This time: Aquascutum. Vintage designs. A Bergdorf exclusive! Yours for a number between $2000 and $5600. Related: Is an Aquascutum garment just asking for some Starr Report action? [FabSugar]
- The female stars of High School Musical 2 swear they all have really, really different styles and totally respect one another's taste. Just like in high school, when we wore green Puma suedes while our totally different unique best friend wore blue ones... [Houston Chronicle]
Re: Teri Hatcher - that is a very undignified pose for a woman of her age...with an almost teenaged daughter. Of course, this is Teri Hatcher we're talking about and undignified is her whole schtick.
Re: Siousxie Sioux - NOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooo!!! Not you too, Sioux!