When it comes to Taylor Swift, everyone has an opinion. Even this seemingly innocuous fortune cookie.
The country-turned-pop star Instagrammed a picture of some unsolicited advice she got from a possibly sexist inanimate cookie.
Maybe I'm being overly sensitive here but this seems kind of mean.
Whoa, fortune cookie, check your tone and check your fucking privilege. Men literally never have to worry about being confident, but when women have the same exact attitude, they are policed for it, told that they're being overly self-confident. Don't listen to that fortune cookie, Taylor. You do you girl, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. [Uproxx]
Idris Elba knows you (Amy Pascal) been talking about him being the next James Bond and he has a sexy and sultry response for you.
Next summer. Idris Elba. Is. JIMMY JAM BONDMAN. [Vulture]
Dina Lohan spent Christmas Eve drunkenly hitting on culinary bad boy Anthony Bourdain. Okay, to be fair, she could have been doing a James Joyce-inspired stream of consciousness, and um, typing with finger puppets (to account for the typos) in a LaBeouf-inspired performance because this is truly art:
Carry on, Dina. [ONTD]
- Mama June and Chickadee have agreed to patch things up in light of Mama June's rekindled relationship with Mark McDaniel, the man who molested Chickadee as a child. (Mama June claims she hasn't seen McDaniel since September.) Unrelated: June gave Chickadee a check for $15,400 after Chickadee accused June of taking that amount from her trust fund. [TMZ]
- Bobby Shmurda spent Christmas at Rikers Island. :( [Grio]
- Oh God, Chris Brown and Karrueche Tran got a dog. Poor pup cannot save that Titanic. [Daily Mail]
- Kylie Jenner also got a dog! She Instagramed a selfie with an Italian Greyhound that she asked for last year with the caption, "dreams do come true." Thanks for inspiration Kylie Jenner. [Perez Hilton]
- Some Canadian woman confused Keira Knightley for Anne Hathaway and then got angry when Knightly refused to take a photo with her. [Contact Music]
- Solange owes the State of California $55,000 in taxes for 2010-2012. [TMZ]
- Justin Bieber will be hosting a New Years Eve party at his Beverly Hills home. Evacuation contingency plans are under way. [Contact Music]
- Work it out folks. It's Sunday.
Image via Getty.