According to a University of Iowa study, couples involved in "friends with benefits" situations are more likely to contract STDs, as they're more likely to have multiple partners:
When the Tiger Woods story broke, one of the more popular responses was "could he really be that stupid?" Well, according to scientists, yes, he could, as unfaithful husbands are actually dumber than husbands who stay true to their wives.
According to a study by the University of Wellington, 47% of men look at a woman's breasts before they look at anything else on her body, including her face. On the other hand, that also means 53% do not. [DailyMail]