Jeremy Irons, a man who’s previously equated gay marriage to incest, spent a recent Guardian interview preaching about the mental and physical cost of abortion. Jeremy, my guy! Do us all a favor and shut your fucking cake hole, okay?
Progressive Borgias-heads (all two of you) needn’t worry: Jeremy is pro choice—it’s just that he thinks you baby-vacuuming whores are all self-harming. It’s out of concern, you see!
From the Guardian:
“Take abortion,” he says. “I believe women should be allowed to make the decision, but I also think the church is right to say it’s a sin. Because sin is actions that harm us. Lying harms us. Abortion harms a woman – it’s a tremendous mental attack, and physical, sometimes. But we seem to get that muddled. In a way, thank God the Catholic church does say we won’t allow it, because otherwise nobody’s saying that it’s a sin.”
Actually, do a little research and you’ll find that far more harm occurs when safe access to abortion is limited. But, hey, accuracy-schmaccuracy.
Apple MacBook Air Laptop
The M1 chip delivers 3.5x faster performance than the previous generation all while using way less power. Get up to 18 hours of battery life.
Madonna will put up “no parking” signs wherever she damn pleases.
- Time flies when you played Hannah Montana. [Instagram]
- Rob Kardashian looks great! [Radar]
- Despite attending one of his concerts, Selena Gomez is not back with Justin Bieber. Wise! [TMZ]
- Katt Williams still wants to fight that teen. [NYDN]
- Click here if you want to lose your lunch.
- Why was Jennifer Garner on Dr. Oz? [POPSUGAR]