What's with the baby boom among the rich and famous? In the past few weeks, we've seen celeb cooches pop babies out faster than Lohan and Samantha Ronson used to shove coke up one another's, er, noses. On June 12, tennis player Lindsay Davenport, model Eva Herzigova and TV "personality" Nancy O'Dell popped out a few pups. Three days later, it was WNBA star Lisa Leslie's turn. And three days after that, Kevin James, Tiger Woods, Keri Russell and Julia Roberts all became proud parents. So we looked back to the moment of conception (October or November 2006) and tried to figure out why exactly the bread and butter of Access Hollywood and SportsCenter were so fucking horny. Was it the Amish schoolhouse shootings? Uh, probably not, but after the jump, we present a few other ideas!
- Could it have been President Bush's signing of the Partners for Fish and Wildlife Act? (Let's do it like they do on the Discovery Channel!)
- We know we wanted to tweak out and fuck after that hot escort told us all about what it was like for him and Pastor Ted!
- Could it have been the celebration of United Nations Day? (A little Brangelina role-play?)
- We were about to say it was probably reckless Election night screwing...
- ...but it could have just as easily been the Dow!