A good-old-fashioned credit card fraud situation to kick off this evening’s Dirtbag! It’s a slow evening, at least for gossip....
A criminal complaint obtained by TMZ on Wednesday alleges that one David Matthew Read used Demi Moore’s stolen American Express card to buy upwards of $169,000 (nice) worth of merchandise, much of it from Nordstrom.
Page Six delved even deeper into the complaint, finding that Read is accused of spending more than $16,000 at a Saks Fifth Avenue location, as well as thousands of dollars at three separate Nordstrom store locations.
According to the complaint, Read was arrested in early April outside of a storage unit he was renting. And according to the Los Angeles Sheriff’s Department, he remains in jail to this day.
Cursed image. (But Kylie does kinda look like Khloe, I guess?)
Jonah Hill, out and about on a Sunday!
- A second suspect in the XXXTentacion murder case has been arrested. [Pitchfork]
- Good on Benedict Cumberbatch and Ava DuVernay for being vegans, but really nothing is going to convince me that Mr. Cumberbatch is hot. [E! News]
- Kenya Moore reportedly is not returning for the 11th (???!!!) season of The Real Housewives of Atlanta. [Page Six]
- “This is how fancy people have dinners are you kidding me??” [Page Six]
- Rihanna and her boyfriend were arguing or just being cute. A little of both? [Elle]