I searched "Business Group Teamwork" on Getty and sifted through 41,177 photos to bring you this post. For authenticity, I didn't sign in to remove the watermarks.
1. (four associates examine a bell pepper)
2. These "coworkers" have absolutely nothing in their offices. Not one fucking thing.
3. Title: "Authority".
That's it. That's all it said.
4. Title: "Acting Savagely".
Lord of the Flies office.
5. Just turn in your reports, you metaphorical doofus.
6. All three women are wearing the exact same pair of fuck-me pumps. Nice work, stylist.
7. I have nothing to add.
8. On the floor.
9. Cliche + Racism = Awkward Stock Photo Hall of Fame.
10. Subtle, Getty.
11. Part of the "business people outside with colored big balls" series. There are also "yellow ball" and "white ball" sets.
12. The man is using two water glasses as binoculars. This is not mentioned in the description.
13. I believe they're headed to a scheduled mass suicide.
14. I don't know.
15. Either making sure they haven't hired any black people, or clean hands = clean decks, or something.
16. It's "Red Shirt Friday", Mary.
WHERE'S YOUR RED SHIRT?
17. HERE IT IS, TEAM.
THE "MISSING PIECE TO THE PUZZLE".
18. Happy Birthday, Boss.
19. Lastly, there's this grey- and blue-besuited group of pale white middle managers looking for divine intervention to save their useless jobs.
This piece originally appeared on Copyranter. Republished with permission. Mark Copyranter was an NYC advertising copywriter for 20 years. Now, he's The Best Fucking Ad Critic In The World™. Follow him on Twitter: @copyranter.