While the rest of us were celebrating Thanksgiving by fighting our way—Gangs of New York style—onto a packed Amtrak and wishing we were stoned while our families talked politics at dinner, Solange Knowles and Alan Ferguson were continuing their most stylish nuptial celebrations with what appears to be the most stunning honeymoon ever.
Over the weekend, Solange Instagrammed several photos from Bahia, Brazil where she and Ferguson appear to have spent their honeymoon wearing breezy and beautiful caftans and leaning out of an endless stream of brightly colored shutters.
While it's never been customary for a couple to invite third parties along for their honeymoon, I really wish Solange would have reached out to us with an invite to this.
In an interview with The Guardian, Mel B (a.k.a Scary Spice) confirms that she was once in a serious, 4-year relationship with a woman, but has been "happily married..to a penis" for years now.
"Well, I did have a four-year relationship with a woman. But I've been very happily married for seven years to a penis. Ha ha! An amazing guy," she told the paper. "I've definitely not been shy or been one to hold back. If I wanted to try something, I did. I had a girlfriend. So what?"
As long as your lover can get with your friends, I see absolutely no problem with that. [The Guardian]
OK! Magazine is reporting that FKA twigs is making Robert Pattinson go on a diet to improve their sex life. As one "insider" told the tabloid, "FKA's so fit it's not funny and she outperforms him in the bedroom all the time. He's very unfit, smokes and drinks way too much, but she's convinced him he'll be much happier if he's more healthy."
This story definitely doesn't seem made up and the insider source is definitely not Robert Pattinson's old haircut trying to get back at him ;-| [OK!]
- After hearing Abigail Breslin's "You Suck," Mikey from 5 Seconds of Summer—the song's rumored inspiration—says that he and Breslin haven't even spoken in over a year. [Billboard]
- Jude Law says he'd absolutely love to make a sequel to The Holiday. Yay? [US Weekly]
- If you're genuinely interested in dating Taylor Swift, it's probably not a good idea to brag to the press about how you got her number. [E!]
- Joan Collins details the horrific sexual assault that she suffered at the hands of her husband in the new documentary Brave Miss World. [New York Daily News]
- Kate and Pippa Middleton are now on the long list of things hated by Morrissey. [The Mirror]
- Here are some very sweet tributes to Paul Walker on the anniversary of his death. [E!]
- The Mockingjay banger "The Hanging Tree"—featuring Jennifer Lawrence—is headed to the Billboard Hot 100. [Billboard]
- Mama June has reportedly broken up with her convicted child molester boyfriend Mark McDaniel. If those two can't make it work, what chance do the rest of us have? [Gossip Cop]
- Well, this is fucking terrible! According to reports, the real reason Adele hasn't released an album for so long is because her voice has been terribly damaged by smoking. [Daily Mail]
- Please dunk this headline in water because it really needs to cool off and check itself.
Images via Getty/Instagram.