Sofia Vergara went out in public wearing a large diamond ring on her ring finger, causing gossip sites to gnash their teeth with glee and trepidation, sputtering "Sofia Vergara spotted wearing a ring on THAT finger!!!!!" while Google image searching "Joe Manganiello + tuxedo."
Sofia Vergara and Joe Manganiello, who have been dating for two months, are not engaged. Sofia Vergara just has really good business acumen — the ring is from the line she designed for Kay Jewelers (it matches the necklace she's wearing, also from her line). And, by smilingly wearing it on her ring finger, she elicited this fawning description from the Daily Mail:
The stunning 42-year-old certainly did nothing to hide the expensive bauble as she walked down the street on the gorgeous, sunny summer's day.
In fact, it was quite the opposite, with the star toting her pricey black leather Hermès Birkin bag in the crook of her leg arm, her hand thus lifted up, putting the ring on full display.
And what a display it was.
The sizeable cushion-cut ring positively glimmered in the sunlight, the platinum setting standing out against her natural sun-kissed skin.
In the recently-released stills from Nicki Minaj's "Anaconda" video, she's grinding upon a kind of bored-looking Drake (cheer up, Drake!). One time I went to a performance piece about the Internet in which I was locked in a closet, completely alone, with a woman who danced aggressively at me and made mean facial expressions. "Hold On, We're Going Home" was playing faintly in the background. So, I can really relate to this picture. [Bossip]
Vin Diesel, master of social media and all-around fun guy, posted a photo on his Facebook page; in it, he's taking a very sensual shower. Some website called this a "selfie," and I hope it's not, because that would mean that he has a selfie stick attached to his pelvis somehow. [The Hollywood Gossip]
- Nicole Scherzinger has a solo album coming out; in the just-released cover art, she is sitting the way a man on public transportation sits. [ONTD]
- Justin Bieber is moving into a house with a night club inside of it. I imagine him whispering "swaggy" as he signed the lease. [Radar]
- JWoww, who just had a baby, says she does not plan on having sex "for another year or two." [HuffPo]
- Jon Hamm threw the first pitch at a St. Louis Cardinals game and hoarded the commemorative Jon Hamm bobbleheads for his family and friends. AS ONE SHOULD. [LA Times]
- Matthew McConaughey thinks fanny packs are alright, alright, alright! (Did I do the joke right? Is that how it goes?) [E!]
- Page Six published a brief little fanfic about Jennifer Lawrence and Chris Martin. It contains no information, save for "Jennifer Lawrence is cool and funny," which is something my dad told me last Thanksgiving. [Page Six]
- NIALL ICE BUCKET TANK TOP CHALLENGE!!!!!!! [Gossip Cop]
- Brody Jenner has grown a horrible moustache. [Cosmo]
Images via Pacific Coast News, Nicki Minaj, Facebook.