- Meet Sienna Miller and her sister Savannah's first clothing collection, "Anthology of Rebellion." We would like to rebel against its ugliness. Savannah's the taller one on the right, though apparently Sienna got better tits (Sienna Miller has tits?) The collection will not be about boho or foho or whatever it is Sienna Miller "pioneered" but timeless classics blah, blah, blah... [Telegraph]
- Dita Von Teese + Frederick's of Hollywood = How come no one thought of this before? [WWD, sub req'd]
- Ooh! Secret! Philip Lim, maybe designing trench coats for Coach? It's always so exciting when an established corporate brand employs a much-hyped brand name to "design" a classic, impossible-to-fuck-up garment like a trench coat. [WWD, 1st item]
- Following Louis Vuitton's lead, Prada is now also ending its corporate sponsorship of the America's Cup yachting races. We have never even heard of America's Cup before this story, so we're thinking they did the right thing. After all, they're going to need to put all their dollars to hard use to sell this fall's knee socks. [WWD, sub req'd]
- His and hers Beckham fragrances? Spoiler alert: both smell like "drag queen." [WWD, sub req'd]
- Playboy centerfolds: Don't always wear underwear! [WWD, sub req'd]
- Face o' Prada Irina K was discovered by Liv Tyler in a restaurant in Moscow, with the profound pick-up line: "Hey — are you a model?" Whoah. [Vogue UK]
- Barneys New York is one hot piece of ass: Private Equity firms Istithmar has raised its bid for the department store by $75 million to stay in the game against now-rival Japan's Fast Retailing, bringing bidding almost to a cool billion dollars. [WSJ]
- Could Kate Moss be a curse? Since her apparel line with Topshop, two of the company's top execs have departed. [Guardian]
- Sneakers with room for erasable graffiti? Gangsta! [NYTimes]
More like "Anthology of a Rapscallion," with the 18th century whore locks, hats, and puss n boots-esque hip waders.
Yeah, those hats are really timeless classics...if you're the freaking Queen! Me thinks another celebrity "designed" line is about to go up in smoke - poof!