On The Talk today, Sharon Osbourne said that she never understood the extent of husband Ozzy's substance abuse, and she's currently "devastated."
"Everybody knows he's been struggling with this his entire life and I never knew that he was using prescription drugs," she said. "I knew he was drinking occasionally, but I didn't realize to what extend. It's our business — we're dealing with it. We're not getting divorced. However, am I happy? No. Am I upset? Yes, I am — I'm devastated right now."
..."It's a disease that not only hurts the person that has the disease but it hurts the family," she continued. "It hurts people that love you and we're dealing with it."
Aw, Sharon. Addiction is the worst. [Us]
Amy Winehouse's dad is being kind of a jerk about Beyonce's cover of "Back to Black."
"I don't think she brings anything to it," Mitch told The Daily Mail of the multi-platinum singer, adding that no one from the film asked his permission to record the cover.
He has agreed to allow use of the song, provided that there's money involved. "They have got to pay for the privilege, which is what they are doing. I can't tell you how much it is but it's a lot of money."
I'm sorry I said Amy Winehouse's dad is being kind of a jerk. But it sounds like he's being kind of a jerk! You could just say no, or you could just charge them the fee and get over it. It's just a cover, man. You know who else did covers? Amy Winehouse. [BET]
A gorgeous and glowing Evan Rachel Wood discusses her pregnancy-feelings and refusal to wear maternity pants.
"I keep explaining it like it's going from standard to wide screen," the pregnant star said. "You view the world totally differently and you're much more aware of people and things. Your senses just kind of go crazy — it's a lot."
..."Pants are just out the window," she said with a laugh. "I got all these maternity pants and I was just like, 'No.' So it's dresses, which are kind of different for me. Pants are gone."
Seriously, LOOK at this pic of her. Seriously. She always looked like a kid to me but now she looks like a woman! (It is possible that my uterus crawled out of me, tied me up, and wrote today's Dirt Bag in my stead.) [Us]
Here's Diane Keaton talking about tantric sex and generally being adorable.
"The character that I played was somebody else, so I'm not going to be blamed for this. The definition is something like when you have Tantric sex you go for a long time and you have that thing called the orgasm for nine hours. That's ridiculous!"
"I'm glad this movie is over," she said while laughing.
..."Oh, I'd like to get married. What happened was nobody ever asked me," Keaton said, which led DeGeneres to suggest maybe she could now. "I don't think so—not after this show."
I'LL MARRY YOU, DIANE. And we don't even have to do that whole thing called the orgasm, because I'm not actually into ladies! We can just hang out and gab and try on hats!!! [E!]
- Kanye West is planning to release two songs with Daft Punk. [HipHopDX]
- Tan Mom did a naked photo shoot on the beach and you can go look at it if you want. [E!]
- This is NOT RIHANNA'S NIPPLE, says Rihanna, who would know. [E!]
- Here's Scarlett Johansson's hair. [JustJared]
- Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson has a hernia! Poor Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson! [AP]
- Rachel Bilson and Hayden Christensen went to Barbados and touched each others' buns, probably. [E!]
- Here are the Backstreet Boys making fun of their own terrible clothes. [EW]
- Here's Robert Pattinson checking out of a hotel and looking grumpy. [E!]
- Jermaine Jackson says he thinks it's great that the Jackson kids are getting to know their mom, Debbie Rowe, despite Michael Jackson's wishes. [TMZ]
- LOOK AT THE LEOPARD IN THE BOX. LOOK LOOK LOOK AT THE LEOPARD LEOPARD LEOPARD. [MyApologiesIfItsAJaguarIAmNotABigCatExpert]
Images via Getty and Getty Images for Tribeca Film Festival.