Little Lord Scottleroy is summering in Southampton this year for Kourtney & Khloe Take The Hamptons, and he's just released a list of his must-haves for the season. You know, just the basics, like a $400k car and a $32k watch, so that his fans can have the summer of their dreams too!
On Disick's list? A Rolex Yacht-Master II watch ($32,000), Lamborghini Aventador ($400,000), Louis Vuitton travel luggage set (around $20,000), Garrett Leight sunglasses ($315), and of course, personalized Solid & Striped swim trunks which read "Lord Disick" ($150).
So, you can either buy all of that cool stuff and be a cool guy, OR you can pay your rent for literally 10 years. Your choice, nerd. [Us]
Nancy Motes's former fiance released part of her suicide note, in which she blames half-sister Julia Roberts and other family members for her depression.
"My mother & so called 'siblings' get nothing except the memory that they are the ones that drove me into the deepest depression I've ever been in," Motes wrote in her emotional last words.
"If anything should happen to me, John Bailey Dilbeck gets whatever he wants of my possessions & ownership of Lucy."
Bashing Roberts even in her final moments, Motes wrote that the actress' abuse was so bad that "I burst into tears b/c I woke up."
Condolences, once again, to everyone affected. [Radar]
- Miranda Lambert got this Kelly Taylor season 6 bob. [People]
- A bunch of brands are now scouting models on Instagram. [E!]
- Shia LaBeouf has not entered rehab as previously speculated, he's just beginning a 12-step program for alcoholism. [TMZ]
- Emma Roberts went for a walk. [JustJared]
- Here is Alyssa Milano's baby bump. [Us]
- Robin Williams has entered a rehab facility to maintain his long-term sobriety. He says he hasn't fallen off the wagon. [TMZ]
- Nicole Scherzinger opened up about her struggles with bulimia. [People]
- Here are all of the wedding and bridesmaid dresses that Jessica Simpson has ever worn. [E!]
- This is ridiculous. [E!]
- Lana Del Rey is dating an Italian photographer maybe. [Us]
- Rachel Bilson went to Five Guys. [E!]
- Judge this outfit. [E!]
- Judge these hunks. [JustJared]
Image via Getty.