That Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are expecting a boy...is no accident. (Re-read that in Richard Attenborough’s voice.) A source told Us Weekly the couple only had male embryos implanted to guarantee a brother for Nori.
“Kanye loves Nori more than anything, but to make his world complete, he wanted a little boy, an heir,” says a source close to West.
Kardashian is elated as well. “Kim always wanted two kids,” says a Kardashian pal. “A girl and a boy.”
It’s not exactly Gattaca, but it’s something.
The bitter custody battle between Rosie O’Donnell and Michelle Rounds may have just gotten worse. The National Enquirer ( ;) ) is reporting that Rosie recently failed a hair follicle drug test.
The results are “expected to be revealed during the warring couple’s next court appearance” today, and “O’Donnell could face further medical and psychological testing as a result.”
Perhaps the judge could be convinced by a flying Koosh ball or two?
But enough about marriages that are about to end. Let’s talk about ones that are just beginning! Kylie Jenner is “rushing to marry” 25-year-old Tyga after she turns 18 in August.
An “insider” says the happy(?) couple is “looking for a ring” and that “Kylie wants to help Tyga fight for full custody of his daughter [with Blac Chyna]”
Ugh, what a busy summer Kylie’s going to have. She has to send out invites for her 18th birthday party, plan a wedding, make amends with Blac Chyna, and fill out a voter registration card! I do not envy her situation.
- That billionaire may have already proposed to Mariah Carey. [THL]
- Richard Gere is dating a Spanish socialite named Alejandra Silva. For future reference, do any of you care about Richard Gere’s romantic life? Also, when does The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel come out on Blu-ray? [E! Online]
- Lady Gaga’s neighbors think her fans are a “pain in the ass.” [Page Six]
- Queen Liz Rosenberg, Madonna’s publicist, is retiring. [Page Six]
- OK, I checked. The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel comes out on Blu-ray July 14. [Amazon]
- Love is boring, and Bella Thorne and Gregg Sulkin prove it. [THL]
- Here’s a really good photo of Goldie Hawn sittin’ with her luggage at LAX. [Daily Mail]
- Below is the ad I saw next to the headline “Hugh Hefner Watched Porn & Masturbated While I ‘Fake F***ed’ Girls” [THL]
Contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Images via Getty/Screengrab.