Someone dug up a quote from Ryan Gosling from 2011 in which he stated that he's only making movies until he starts "making babies." So, now that Eva Mendes is pretty much probably mostly almost totally confirmed to be preggo, does that mean the Goz's film career is winding down? (I mean, no. Almost certainly not. That's just the kind of thing that people say. But let us entertain the idea.)
The actor is expecting his first child with girlfriend Eva Mendes, who is reportedly 7 months pregnant, according to OK! magazine.
And while it may come as a surprise to many that the 33-year-old hunk has decided to embark upon his first foray into fatherhood, it turns out that Gosling already had babies on his brain even before he coupled up with the 40-year-old actress.
Case in point? The supersexy stud previously opened up about his desire to start a family while speaking with U.K.'s The Times back in 2011.
"I'd like to be making babies but I'm not, so I'm making movies," the Notebook star said. "When someone comes along, I don't think I'll be able to do both and I'm fine with that. I'll make movies until I make babies."
I approve of this baby. [E!]
Pamela Anderson wrote a heartfelt poem about her impending second divorce from Rick Salomon.
"What have I done? I knew it was wrong from the start," Anderson, 47, posted as part of an approximately 1,200-word poem on Tuesday. "Never marry a rich man."
Although the actress does not explicitly call out her husband of six months in the poem, the mother of two does make some pointed statements about love.
"I love being in love – but expectations, make it impossible to be happy – or satisfied," she continued. "No man knows what to do with me – I blame myself."
DON'T BLAME YOURSELF, PAMMY. LIFE IS AN UNFATHOMABLE TANGLE OF DOODOO. [People]
Matthew McConaughey reportedly offered to fly a homeless man back to Texas to visit his family but the guy was like "Yo, dude, I totally appreciate that, but I'm a human being and I've kind of got some shit going on?" and McConaughey was like "I get it. It's cool."
A source told the National Enquirer: "The startled guy, looking all groggy, woke up as Matthew apologized for his noisy son. But the man just smiled and said, 'You've got a nice family – they remind me of my kids back in Texas. But they're all grown up now.' Matt's face lit up and he said, 'Hey, I'm from Texas, too!'"
Then he hunkered down and talked to the guy, who told him how he'd fallen prey to drugs and depression after a stint in the army.
Said the source: "Matt finally broke in and said, 'Tell you what, brother – how about I get you a plane ticket and fly you home to Texas!' But the guy shook his head, saying he didn't want to be a burden on his loved ones. Matt persisted, offering money, or any kind of help, but the guy kept very politely refusing.
"Finally, Matt wrote down the name of the homeless shelter he frequents – and promised to be in touch. Matt truly has a heart of gold!"
That sounds like the most made-up story of all time, but if it's true, kudos to McConaughey for respecting that dude's boundaries. I guess. [3XL]
- Retta, "with a heavy heart," has announced that she's consciously uncoupling from her internet boyfriend, Joe Manganiello. SNIFF. I REALLY THOUGHT YOU TWO CRAZY KIDS COULD FAKE MAKE IT. [Us]
- Rihanna wore this incredible outfit. [DailyMail]
- Here is Karlie Kloss's leg. [DailyMail]
- Emeril Lagasse and Martha Stewart are getting sued for selling knock-off knives. [Radar]
- Kelly Osbourne says a paparazzo pushed her over in the gutter. [TMZ]
- Emma Watson always looks rad. Whatever, E!. [E!]
- Shia LaBeouf showed 4 inches of torso. [JustJared]
- Channing Tatum "shaves head, remains super-hot." Almost as though "hotness" isn't contingent on just one single factor but is instead a matrix of infinite tangibles and intangibles that appeal differently to every human being. [E!]
- Marty McFly's hoverboard is for sale. Note: does not actually hover. [HuffPo]
- Khloe Kardashian got a grill. [MTV]
- Emilie de Ravin and her husband are getting for-real divorced this time. [TMZ]
- Jimmy Kimmel and his wife made a new baby and named it Jane. [MTV]
- Steve Guttenberg insists that Ghostbusters 2 was never made. [TMZ]
Images via Getty.