- Designer Roberto Cavalli has never been known for subtlety. On working with celebrity clientele: "Well Jennifer Lopez, at this moment, she requests something very special because she is waiting for the baby. It is so complicated because every week she is getting bigger." Ha ha, and Lopez still hasn't confirmed her pregnancy. [People.com]
- Liz Claiborne's profits fell 63% last quarter as the company enters semi-meltdown mode. You might recall that Tim Gunn was recently tapped as the company's "Chief Creative Officer," which is one of those titles that probably means crap all but is it really realistic to expect us not to drop a "make it work" joke here? [WWD, sub req'd]
- Okay, so there are these rumors that Gisele is supposed to oust Kate Moss as the face of Versace, and then there are these other rumors that Kate is supposed to become the face of Yves Saint Laurent, where Gisele is currently model-of-choice, and it all kind of makes sense in that way that it did when "Bennifer" broke up to create two much more predictable couplings, and Kate Moss looks kind of awkward and wrong in those Versace ads anyway, but it's still kinda disappointing. [Vogue UK]
- Is Diane von Furstenberg itching to finally tie the knot with long-time beau Barry Diller? If we're reading this blind item right, maybe.. [NYDaily News]
- Aw, we just love when internships at Harper's Bazaar are up for grabs at a charity silent auction! You know, for the children. [Fashion Week Daily]
- Jude Law's ex Sadie Frost's clothing line FrostFrench has taken London by storm and the label's flagship store is a great success and now they're opening more stores! Meanwhile, Jude Law seems to be balding. Just saying. [Vogue UK]
I love the celebs who don't hold a big freaking press conference to announce things about their personal life. Like Christina. Never denied, but never said "Hey look at me I'm doing what tons of other women do every day! Love me for reproducing!"