During a student union address at Cambridge University, Ally McBeal guest star Robert Downey, Jr. talked about his dick size, looked visibly bored while taking questions and called feminism "make believe."
In a pre-address interview with Cambridge paper The Tab, Downey was asked by a student reporter about the size of his penis. (Don't know what you're doing at Cambridge, kid, but I think you'll have a great career in yellow journalism.) The actor's response? "They don't call me Throbbing Knob for nothing."
Later, at the end of an audience Q&A in the chamber, Downey returned to The Tab reporter for one last question, seemingly hoping to, I dunno, talk about his dick again or something. This time, however, the student got serious, saying "Scarlett Johansson has never had her own superhero movie. Would you call yourself a feminist?"
"You bastard," Downey, a new father to a baby girl, replied. "Yeah, that's all make believe, son. Then again:
So it's not like RDJ has the best understanding of what's real and what's "make believe."
For fuck's sake: Amanda Bynes was caught sleeping at a mall and says it's because she can't afford a hotel. Meanwhile, her mother Lynn is planning on stepping down as her daughter's personal conservator (the person who controls Amanda's daily needs) and bringing in a professional. She will, however, remain in charge of Amanda's finances. [E!]
A Duggar wedding guest is scandalized after multiple people allegedly walked in on bride and groom Jessa Duggar and Ben Seewald fucking immediately after the ceremony. "I am not sure why they would not wait for the evening to pray and then consummate God's marriage," guest Mary B. wrote on a Christian fundamentalist blog. "...To hear so many people discussing what they inadvertently walked into was heartbreaking and troubling….I believe Jessa and Ben are in deep lust with each other." This is the first time I've ever felt proud of a Duggar.
- The murder-for-hire charges against AC/DC's Phil Rudd have been dropped. [Billboard]
- Summer Roberts had a baby and Seth Cohen is not the father. [VH1]
- Harvey Weinstein says that Rita Ora is his biggest actress discovery this year. Guess they can't all be Judi Dench. [ONTD]
- Today's Savannah Guthrie got the 'tox. [E!]
- This can't be good for sisterly relations: Kim Richards' dog attacked Kyle Richards' 18-year-old daughter, causing the girl to undergo two surgeries on her hand. [TMZ]
- After losing out on the role of Richard Pryor, Nick Cannon has said FUCK IT and decided to make his OWN Richard Pryor movie. [Bossip]
- Selena Gomez on her relationship with noted monkey-abandoner Justin Bieber: "I made some decisions that weren't great as well, and so did he..." [Billboard]
- Every day comes with new gifts: Here is a supercut of Amy Poehler freestyle rapping.
Photos via Getty/Instagram.