She has Rih-sen.
It has been nearly six months to the day since we lost our dearly beloved Badgalriri, Rihanna's Instagram account. Instagram has never really been the same. I guess the pain never really went away; we just figured out different ways to cope with it. WELL QUIT YOUR MOURNING, BECAUSE BADGALRIRI IS BACK:
And I love her second post made so far—the stiletto manicure on her stick figure is perfect.
Here! See for yourself! Treat yourself to all of the weed-smoking, sun bathing, photo shoots, and memes.
was awarded British Artist of the Year at the Britannia Awards this year and dedicated her award to Millie, her pet hamster who died of a heart attack on set of the first Harry Potter film. Aww. [ONTD]
Not that Chris Brown could ever steal Badgalriri's thunder, but this Instagram post from Wack$tar seems to indicate that Karrueche Tran may be pregnant.
Neither Karreuche Tran nor Chris Brown have mentioned anything about this. [ ONTD]
- Selena Gomez keeps calling cops thinking there was an intruder, but apparently they were all false alarms. Um I would be crying wolf all day if a stalker showed up to my mansion. [TMZ]
- Joshua Jackson thinks men should always foot the bill on dates "unless the woman specifically asks." I, on the other hand, would pay for a date with Joshua Jackson. I think. He then postulated on what it was to be a gentlemanly gentleman. [ONTD]
- Apparently at BBC Radio 1's Teen Awards, Ariana Grande screamed, "WATER" whenever she was thirsty and an assistant would "scurry" over with a bottle of water with a straw. Grande knows how to live. [Celebrity]
- Jessa Duggar married that dude Ben Seewald, and they did not kiss at the weeding because they "want to experience that special moment in private." [People]
- Twitter helped reunite Jason Biggs with his lost dog. And I realized, I would never wish a lost dog on anyone, not even Jason Biggs. [Time]
- Here's a video of Garth Brooks in concert, running and jumping up because he's a star and than falling and rolling and getting right back up because he's still a star. [TMZ]
- Jokester Robert Downey, Jr. joked around that his wife's second pregnancy "has been extraordinarily tough for me." GET IT? BECAUSE IT HASN'T! Oh you, RDJ. [People]
- YAY SLEEPING IN AND THEN OH GOD KINJA PROBLEMS! Thanks so much for your patience. Our tech crew's been working endlessly to bring us back.